DE Micah Parsons [Penn State- Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

116 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Parsons commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, BigRedN said:

Of course, who wouldn't want this guy.  +1 for that!  He'd be our best catch in a long time.  I'm still stuck in this season and what I believe it will be.  Even if he commits to us ... what will we do with our current season.  Geez, there are four (4) B1G teams ranked in the Top 10 and after seeing our defense the past two weeks taking 3rd in our half of the conference is looking possible.  

I just can't drink any kool-aid at this point ... just too many years in a row of seeing the season fizzle and with that a recruit finding greener pastures with other teams.  Don't get me wrong ... I'm ready for some red pasture ... you will have to prove it to me at this point.  My emotions will not be swayed by this CB by Wilfong.

We have a fantastic recruiting cycle going after a weak season last year.  I don't think the season at hand has as much to do with it as you'd think.   These recruits see he potential of bringing Nebraska back.  How many times have we seen this!    

Having this guy who is highly rated, pairing him with Moore who is one of the highest offered players in the class, and bookie..... wowza!!!! That's some star power. That will help keep it all together too!

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

We have a fantastic recruiting cycle going after a weak season last year.  I don't think the season at hand has as much to do with it as you'd think.   These recruits see he potential of bringing Nebraska back.  How many times have we seen this!    

Having this guy who is highly rated, pairing him with Moore who is one of the highest offered players in the class, and bookie..... wowza!!!! That's some star power. That will help keep it all together too!

I don't disagree with your thoughts.  I do believe we go 7-5.  With that, makes me wonder what the fan base wants to do with MR and how all that affects recruiting.  Seems that a lot of current commits are joined with MR ... and I think most fans on this board who are 10-2 or 9-3 guys just won't stomach a MR era and thus makes me wonder what any of these commits thinks moving forward toward the end of the season.  Thus, no CB prediction or even commitment now holds as much weight as where these kids stands at the end of the season.  For me, the last 12-15 seasons have just wore out my belief and expectations.  I will continue to try to not show my pessimistic emotions but rather point to at least the reasonings to the feelings.

Hoping for some more RED this year.

Word is if Riley doesnt make it another year or 2 we have a deal ready with Saban to come in. He is apparently looking for a really big challenge before he retires. We are apparently selling recruits on this so if Riley isnt around they know they will be playing for Saban. 

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, C N Red said:

Word is if Riley doesnt make it another year or 2 we have a deal ready with Saban to come in. He is apparently looking for a really big challenge before he retires. We are apparently selling recruits on this so if Riley isnt around they know they will be playing for Saban. 

Tom Osborne is going to run the offense and Scott Frost is going to be QB coach and inherit the team when Saban steps down...I think we have the same guy, right?