I am trying to get into this game with my son and daughter. The app is so buggy, but the kids seem to love it. Unfortunately, our account randomly deleted all our pokemon. I guess that gives us more to catch now.

Anyone catch anything good or find a pokemon in a unique place? Share your pics.

• Fire 2

Okay, so my daughter is driving as we leave Target last night. She just has a learners permit but will probably be getting her license this month. Anyway, I have her stopping and turning all around the parking lot so I can catch Pokemon and reload poke balls. Then she starts complaining because this car keeps following us and rushing her. So I tell her to head over by the bank....and then 3 cars follow us in there....that's when we figure out there are all sorts of people out driving around to get Pokemon. They're all holding up their phones and making crazy turns and unexpected stops around the businesses. Those people are crazy.....what WE were doing is helping Professor Willow study Pokemon. haha.

• Fire 1

How long before one of these Pokemon Go kids steps in front of a bus and his parents sue the be-jesus out of whoever made the app? Anyone want to set an over/under?

Well, someone has already fallen off a bridge, but there's a disclaimer right at the beginning of opening the app that reminds people to watch where they are going.

How long before one of these Pokemon Go kids steps in front of a bus and his parents sue the be-jesus out of whoever made the app? Anyone want to set an over/under?

Oh I can guarantee there will be some accidents caused by it. Hopefully nothing that serious involving children but I'm sure there will be some car accidents. Due to how the game works, it's probably not as dangerous as texting while driving but it's close.

They have a warning everytime it starts to stay aware of your surroundings etc......not that people will heed that advice.

Can I play this game without the camera on my phone? It's been malfunctioning and hasn't worked for awhile now.

Yes. It asks for 4 different permissions. The only one I allowed was my location.

Ok. I know there's a function to see the Pokemon in your camera as you attempt to catch them, but I didn't know if that was necessary or not. Thanks!