Remembering Foltz

First points of the Wisconsin/LSU game:

Field Goal by Gaglianone .... wearing #27

Just saw him hit a 48 yarder to put Wisconsin ahead and he is jumping up and down pointing to his number and then up to Foltz!! Class act and I will be rooting for him for the rest of his career

Gaglianone said Sam carried the ball over the upright and also talked about honoring Foltz.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/sports/college/football/badgers-football-notes-rafael-gaglianone-rebounds-from-sophomore-slump-with/article_f4767daf-5566-5fa1-969e-e346df0bf9be.html

Good win for you guys today.

• Fire 2

First points of the Wisconsin/LSU game:

Field Goal by Gaglianone .... wearing #27

Just saw him hit a 48 yarder to put Wisconsin ahead and he is jumping up and down pointing to his number and then up to Foltz!! Class act and I will be rooting for him for the rest of his career

Gaglianone said Sam carried the ball over the upright and also talked about honoring Foltz.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/sports/college/football/badgers-football-notes-rafael-gaglianone-rebounds-from-sophomore-slump-with/article_f4767daf-5566-5fa1-969e-e346df0bf9be.html

Good win for you guys today.

Thanks for the post Badger!! Yea we had a good win, but we def have some things we have to clean up!

Your defense played lights out today and Clement ran the ball well s well!!

I can't tell you how happy I was to see them go through with the plan to line up without a punter and then not snap the ball. I've been championing the idea on social media for quite some time and got a very strong reaction when I tweeted it.... certainly nothing I've ever posted on social media before or since has come close.

I think it turned out pretty well. It's even better when you watch it without TV commentary and how the crowd slowly works out what is happening..... just spine-tingling stuff...

• Fire 6

A whole bunch of people and teams showed what is right and good about cfb today. Props to Fresno St, their coach, Gaglianone, Riley and staff and team and so many others for showing us all that there are more important things than the game itself. I'm sure Sam felt the love and appreciates it. Proud to be a Husker fan today.

• Fire 3