A man you can bait with a Tweet

It's bow down at the alter of Trump or get castigated on Twitter and put up with his lunatic following. That's where we're currently at. I wonder if he knows the extent of how crazy his online followers get - doxxing, death threats, etc. I seriously doubt he knows (or cares). What matters is whether people kiss his butt.

I could see a lot of right-wingers cheering this on just by dint of how annoying Lavar Ball and his marketing gimmicks are (ironically, a very Trumpian trait). If they do, they're losing the fact that an American president is saying out loud he should've left Americans detained in communist China instead of helping them, which is both unacceptable and insane.

Also, don't want to be dogwhistle guy, but somebody should point out that these three young men were, as is so often the case with people Trump harasses not named Clinton, African Americans.

• Plus1 3

Folks - this should be a pretty interesting weekend.  Don't remember many that have gotten him this riled since Hillary ... he has met his match I think.  

And so at this time of year, when we pause to give thanks for all that we have, when we take a moment to give back to others who are less fortunate, I present to you the leader of the free world:

He then retweeted:

52 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Folks - this should be a pretty interesting weekend.  Don't remember many that have gotten him this riled since Hillary ... he has met his match I think.  

And so at this time of year, when we pause to give thanks for all that we have, when we take a moment to give back to others who are less fortunate, I present to you the leader of the free world:

Maybe it takes an egotistical idiot like Ball to match wits with trump.

Two peas in a pod....that don't get along.