A man you can bait with a Tweet

4 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This is dangerous. A sitting US president cannot do these kinds of things.  Where is the Republican outrage over this? 

The people who are supposedly hell bent on conserving our constitution don't seem to care about the Presidents all out frontal assault of the first amendment to our constitution. 

• Plus1 1

Not that this will reach the audience that needs to read it, because everyone who voted for Trump doesn't come to these threads to see what they elected anymore, but here's a good thread providing context for the racist stuff Trump tweeted this morning.

• Plus1 1

Yes and as I posted on the Trump's America thread -  calling Sen Warren  "Pocahontas"     - He does this unprovoked, out of the blue and his  communication person, Saunders, defends him. 

The guy is more than a nut case, he is literally a threat to our nation in so many ways.  - Don't have time to elaborate now but he is destroying our culture, our political system,  is unstable and may do the unthinkable with NK etc, etc, etc. 

Edited by TGHusker
  • Plus1 1

Part of me wishes the Congress would get their budget and tax bill passed - then maybe they would take action against Trump.  But that is wishful fantasy.  Regardless of what they pass or don't pass, Congress has shown an unwillingness nor the ethical courage to take on Trump.  If they had the ethics and character to do so, they would have done so by now regardless of its affect on their pet legislation.  They have absolute power wt House, Senate and WH - they have shown absolute corruption by sitting on their thumbs and doing nothing while this presidents embarrasses us each day.

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Part of me wishes the Congress would get their budget and tax bill passed - then maybe they would take action against Trump.  But that is wishful fantasy.  Regardless of what they pass or don't pass, Congress has shown an unwillingness nor the ethical courage to take on Trump.  If they had the ethics and character to do so, they would have done so by now regardless of its affect on their pet legislation.  They have absolute power wt House, Senate and WH - they have shown absolute corruption by sitting on their thumbs and doing nothing while this presidents embarrasses us each day.

I think their tax bill is worse than Trump.