A man you can bait with a Tweet

Trump's non-RT quoting of fake, now-suspended account @foxandfrlends (L instead of I) ... I don't know what to make of that. It seems possible that Trump, easy mark that he is, was actually following that account.

We have a commander-in-chief that is stupidly easy to compromise. 

Edited by zoogs

2 minutes ago, mrandyk said:

The postal service one gets me. It's a federal agency, maybe do something about it? Their losses are irrelevant anyways. Just a drop in the bucket that is our national deficit.

They're not above politicizing minor expenses to score political points. In this case it was hammering Amazon.

See: Drug-testing welfare, coming next year to a Congress near you!

Republicans, since Reagan in the 60s, have been chasing ghosts about welfare cheats & freeloaders. Drug-testing food stamp recipients isn't going to accomplish any substantial savings, but by golly, they're probably going to try to do it, because it's way easier than overhauling Medicare/Medicaid/Social Security & it's an absolute home run for most of the Republican base. Sometimes, the appearance of having done something important is just as useful as having done it.

Why does Trump insist on making things more expensive for us consumers?  Does he not understand the USPS isn't a business like UPS or FedEx? He's going to piss off a lot of western Nebraskans if they have to drive to Alliance, Scottsbluff, or North Platte to pick up their overpriced "MAGA" hat they bought online.

With the NYT article yesterday I expected we'd see some activity from the fella - and I wasn't wrong, guessing this is just the start of a busy long weekend for him on social media.

I love how he explodes with some anger and feelings, then tries to reign it back in for his sheep to have a message:

'