A man you can bait with a Tweet

Good lord.  I didn't realize Washington Time was just a joke.

Sure sounds like Stephen Miller might have a role in writing this.

In two speeches this week, Mr. Trump proved himself the greatest champion of freedom since Ronald Reagan. He has become the strongest voice today for “that shining city upon a hill.”

Mr. Trump joins Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, Pope John Paul II and Martin Luther King Jr. in the pantheon of great champions of freedom from the past half-century.

Edited by NM11046
2 hours ago, NM11046 said:

Good lord.  I didn't realize Washington Time was just a joke.

Sure sounds like Stephen Miller might have a role in writing this.

wait...i thought it was bannon who liked to blow himself....and why the heck  do we need to see that?

2 hours ago, NM11046 said:

He's quoting some WSJ Op ed.  

And btw I want it noted that he's claiming the FBI is corrupt because it influenced the election ... THAT HE WON.

not only did he win it...but the info wasn't presented to the people before the election.   but the clinton investigation was announced.   funny how that makes the FBI anti trump

The Democrats should've had a better candidate, so I give them 90% of the blame.

That said, if the FBI hadn't done what they did, Clinton would have won the election.

But if the roles were all reversed I wouldn't think the FBI should be attacked. That's the true "disgrace." Trump and the GOP are endangering the country by airing this out in public.

Edited by Moiraine