A man you can bait with a Tweet

4 hours ago, QMany said:

Other than parades and campaigning, has then been any specific reasons given why we need to siphon even more exorbitant amounts of money to our military?

I'm assuming because the companies that make military equipment are paying a lot of politicians a lot of money.

• Plus1 1

President Stable Genius seems like he is losing his mind on Twitter last night into this morning.

He again chucked the FBI under the bus, even evoking the dead children in Florida, to try to undermine the investigations into himself & Russian hacking of our elections.

What is wrong with this individual?

Edited by dudeguyy

2 hours ago, dudeguyy said:

President Stable Genius seems like he is losing his mind on Twitter last night into this morning.

He again chucked the FBI under the bus, even evoking the dead children in Florida, to try to undermine the investigations into himself & Russian hacking of our elections.

What is wrong with this individual?

It's more what is wrong with the people who can check and balance him. He's clearly mentally unstable. There's something that can be done about it, but it's not being done.

He is dragging our country's name through the mud while propping up Putin as a genius.

I've been traveling, but boy oh boy is our fella unraveling!  Feel like for posterity sake I need to capture the craziest tweets here, as it would be a shame to stop now.  Seems like he's been stewing in FL this weekend since the additional indictments were announced, and sounds like Gates has flipped, which should really set him off.

Hmmm - so DACA started in 2012, and the bigger problem is that he thinks that the office of President is one of the branches of government.

Now granted, I was out of pocket - but how did infrastructure week go?

Classy taking a national tragedy and turning it into politics, but heaven forbid it be a gun discussion.   No, this is a DACA issue (?)

The man's not right in the head:

• Plus1 1

Hmmmm think someone is nervous, and feeling cornered?  A little live tweeting while watching Fox this morning.  "Executive time".

Obviously stoned ...

I get the feeling perhaps he has one phone and his communications guy has another and is trying to do damage control live time.

Edited by NM11046