A man you can bait with a Tweet

3 hours ago, Moiraine said:

It's hard to remember specific instances on the spot especially when he does it so often that it's all a blur. People who are inexplicably Trump fans assume any article, no matter the source, that says he's lying is just fake news. So they can remain in their happy bubble. What confuses me about those people is what on earth about Trump makes them trust him? Literally the only thing I can think of is he's mean to Hillary and doesn't use big words. I would understand it better if it was someone more relatable. Trump should be the opposite of relatable to his voters.

I feel like the major selling point for Trump fans (among other Republicans) is rapidly becoming who can "own the libs" the most.

Other than that, I'm perplexed as well. People are either legitimately ignorant about who and what Trump really is or they're just being willfully ignorant for whatever reason.

You guys remember that Styx song "Too Much Time on My Hands"?  He's got 5 days in Miralago - his staff has to be going bananas trying to keep him away from tv, twitter and his cronies.

They cast the line and the fish bit.

(guess somebody finally got thru to him that he needed to not tie Comey to Russia - more than a year late buddy)