A man you can bait with a Tweet

I think Occupy Democrats will probably give you hope, Daily Kos still believes the current Senate has a shot at confirming Merrick Garland, and Michael Moore is polishing off his election prediction cred by making new claims about what will go down with the Electoral College.

But if anything happens with the EC, I kind of expect it to be symbolic. I haven't seen any serious speculation that it will be more than a lot of emphasis on how not normal even this small showing of resistance from a few electoral college members is.

After he actually asked Russia to dig into Hillary's emails on national television.

What I don't get is that any politician worth his/her salt would say, "Yes, if there's even a hint of doubt we must investigate further". This just makes him look complicit.

Interestingly enough his buddy Mike Pence said on Sunday's shows that we should be investigating. More and more each day I think we're actually setting things up for a Mike Pence presidency.

After he actually asked Russia to dig into Hillary's emails on national television.

What I don't get is that any politician worth his/her salt would say, "Yes, if there's even a hint of doubt we must investigate further". This just makes him look complicit.

Interestingly enough his buddy Mike Pence said on Sunday's shows that we should be investigating. More and more each day I think we're actually setting things up for a Mike Pence presidency.

I guess Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell are not worth their salt then. McConnell promised to actively oppose an announcement of this as "partisan politics" and Ryan has gone silent. Mitch is apparently too busy dining with Ivanka to comment on it now.

Republican leadership is in Congress are a bunch of pathetic, spineless clowns who are putting their own interests above the country's.

It feels weird to praise the Neocons like McCain and Graham, since I'd ordinarily be super opposed to their foreign policy opinions, but you're right-- they appear to be the only ones in the party with any semblance of a spine at this point.

Looks like McConnell finally felt compelled to speak. I'm glad it's apparently so alarming to him now, after he made threats to keep it under wraps before and after his wife has a job.

There are few people I have less respect for than the Turtle.

If Trump is an expert on anything, it's how hacking works.

This is how his entire presidency will work. Every single decision will he based on his gut feelings. Nothing the FBI, CIA, FDA, EPA or any scientist or economist or educator says will matter at all to him unless what they say aligns with what he already assumes to be the truth.