NM11046

A man you can bait with a Tweet

ZRod    2,852
5 hours ago, NM11046 said:

Did something else happen in Sutherland Springs, or is he just really getting to this?  Or is he doubling down?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/930747213659197441

There's  some speculation he copy pasted about the California shooting/rampage that left 4 dead, and forgot to change the location.

dudeguyy    3,488
9 hours ago, NM11046 said:

Did something else happen in Sutherland Springs, or is he just really getting to this?  Or is he doubling down?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/930747213659197441

Hmmm. So, we weren't respected in "Asia" (a rather wide swath) but luckily, all that was needed to remedy this was one trip abroad by Dear Leader with all other world leaders lining up to kiss his butt so they can squeeze more of what they want out of him later since he thinks they think he is so great.

So GD much winning here.

commando    1,626
6 minutes ago, dudeguyy said:

Irony is officially dead.

and still no mention of moore creeping on high school girls 

zoogs    6,367

Though, actually, I think NYT is the object of ridicule in that tweet. Maybe I put this in the wrong thread. 

NM11046    2,042

Ladies & gents ... the President of The United States.  The gut that won the election and can't get past it.

zoogs    6,367

In a sane world nobody puts up with this s#!t from the POTUS, we all agree he’s lost it and Congress removes this vile human being from office. Also we never elect him in the first place. But nothing matters.

NM11046    2,042

Yup - def should have left them in jail because they haven't been effusive in their praise of you.  Cuz you know, you did your job.

dudeguyy    3,488

It's bow down at the alter of Trump or get castigated on Twitter and put up with his lunatic following. That's where we're currently at. I wonder if he knows the extent of how crazy his online followers get - doxxing, death threats, etc. I seriously doubt he knows (or cares). What matters is whether people kiss his butt.

I could see a lot of right-wingers cheering this on just by dint of how annoying Lavar Ball and his marketing gimmicks are (ironically, a very Trumpian trait). If they do, they're losing the fact that an American president is saying out loud he should've left Americans detained in communist China instead of helping them, which is both unacceptable and insane.

Also, don't want to be dogwhistle guy, but somebody should point out that these three young men were, as is so often the case with people Trump harasses not named Clinton, African Americans.

NM11046    2,042

And I thought it was only fair that I give him a little bit of credit for this positive move.  I'm not sure why he allowed Zinke to make the decision in the first place, but I am happy he's stood up and done the right thing here.

NM11046    2,042

Folks - this should be a pretty interesting weekend.  Don't remember many that have gotten him this riled since Hillary ... he has met his match I think.  

And so at this time of year, when we pause to give thanks for all that we have, when we take a moment to give back to others who are less fortunate, I present to you the leader of the free world:

He then retweeted:

BigRedBuster    8,064
52 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Folks - this should be a pretty interesting weekend.  Don't remember many that have gotten him this riled since Hillary ... he has met his match I think.  

And so at this time of year, when we pause to give thanks for all that we have, when we take a moment to give back to others who are less fortunate, I present to you the leader of the free world:

Maybe it takes an egotistical idiot like Ball to match wits with trump.

Two peas in a pod....that don't get along.

Nebfanatic    1,077

Oh man Trump really is an idiot. Lavar Ball is loving this! Trump reacting just as expected and playing right into the Lavar Ball marketing machine. He may be the most obnoxious father in a long long time, but he sure knows how to keep him and his kids names in people's mouths. 

NM11046    2,042

I sense that perhaps there is news coming soon - or maybe it was just the fact that Flynn started cooperating ...

Nebfanatic    1,077

How much longer can we tolerate this man as our President? We need to pull a Tennessee on Trump and send him back where he came from. Hurry up Mueller!

commando    1,626
On 11/25/2017 at 6:59 PM, NM11046 said:

Interesting timing with Donnie's tweet about CNN International News ... coinkadink?

just another case of collusion between them IMO.  they talked that morning and both attacked the press that afternoon.   

dudeguyy    3,488

It turns out sometimes being a d*ckhead on Twitter to the people you claim to want to work with isn't conducive to being "the best dealmaker." He needs to learn actions have consequences.

NM11046    2,042

(CNN has decided to opt out of attending the WH Christmas Party_

The fact that he comments on anything related to sexual harassment is just rich.  Is there a reason his accusers haven't moved forward (or have they)?

commando    1,626

does anything president fake news tweet matter anymore?  it's just a variation of the same fake news every time

knapplc    19,300

This is dangerous. A sitting US president cannot do these kinds of things.  Where is the Republican outrage over this? 

Donald Trump retweets Britain First deputy leader's Islamophobic posts

Donald Trump has shared a series of anti-Muslim tweets from far-right extremist group Britain First, sparking condemnation for spreading its "deplorable" ideology to a global audience.

The first video, originally shared by deputy leader Jayda Fransen's account, claimed to show "Muslim migrants beating up a Dutch boy on crutches".

A second re-post was captioned "Muslim destroys statue of Virgin Mary", while a third read "Islamist mob pushes teenage boy off roof and beats him to death".

The content of the videos or their origin could not be independently verified.

Shortly afterwards, the President called on Americans to "boycott Fake News CNN" and hailed "another great day for the stock market".

Nebfanatic    1,077
4 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This is dangerous. A sitting US president cannot do these kinds of things.  Where is the Republican outrage over this? 

The people who are supposedly hell bent on conserving our constitution don't seem to care about the Presidents all out frontal assault of the first amendment to our constitution. 

knapplc    19,300

Not that this will reach the audience that needs to read it, because everyone who voted for Trump doesn't come to these threads to see what they elected anymore, but here's a good thread providing context for the racist stuff Trump tweeted this morning.

zoogs    6,367

Trump's enablers in Congress and throughout the GOP establishment are either just as racist, just as thirsty for Muslim blood, or stupid. 

And most of them aren't stupid.

commando    1,626
11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, once again, our best ally doesn’t want him to visit. 

fwiw...i agree with them.  i don't want donnie in our country either.

TGHusker    1,335

Yes and as I posted on the Trump's America thread -  calling Sen Warren  "Pocahontas"     - He does this unprovoked, out of the blue and his  communication person, Saunders, defends him. 

The guy is more than a nut case, he is literally a threat to our nation in so many ways.  - Don't have time to elaborate now but he is destroying our culture, our political system,  is unstable and may do the unthinkable with NK etc, etc, etc. 

Edited by TGHusker

TGHusker    1,335

Part of me wishes the Congress would get their budget and tax bill passed - then maybe they would take action against Trump.  But that is wishful fantasy.  Regardless of what they pass or don't pass, Congress has shown an unwillingness nor the ethical courage to take on Trump.  If they had the ethics and character to do so, they would have done so by now regardless of its affect on their pet legislation.  They have absolute power wt House, Senate and WH - they have shown absolute corruption by sitting on their thumbs and doing nothing while this presidents embarrasses us each day.