A man you can bait with a Tweet

Also, I die a little each time I see a tweet from this guy. I honestly thought I had stumbled onto a joke account (ala FauxPelini) the first time I saw Trump's twitter feed. That anyone who was exposed to any of his tweets voted for him is mind boggling. Childish. Unintelligent. Appalling. This country is headed for some dark times.

• Fire 2

Also, I die a little each time I see a tweet from this guy. I honestly thought I had stumbled onto a joke account (ala FauxPelini) the first time I saw Trump's twitter feed. That anyone who was exposed to any of his tweets voted for him is mind boggling. Childish. Unintelligent. Appalling. This country is headed for some dark times.

There was a parody for a while, actually. Used the same profile photo and everything. It was @realDoneldTrump.

He was pretty funny. I guess he got suspended though.

And yeah, we're hosed. The best case scenario is Mike Pence. :facepalm: I guess I'd have to take him in a heartbeat. I couldn't find his policies more unappealing, and he's as oily a liar as you'll find outside of Trump... definitely a politician.

But dang it, at least he's a damn adult.

https://www.google.com/search?q=realdenoldtrump+fake&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=realdoneldtrump

What this idiot doesn't understand about the entire "Fake News" issue is.....the fact the information was given to us by an MI6 agent and the memos were then given to Trump and other high officials is NOT FAKE NEWS!!!!

Nobody is claiming they know for a fact Trump is being blackmailed and nobody knows for a fact the Kremlin has anything bad on Trump.

BUT, the fact the intelligence is circulating IS TRUE!!!!

I really wish this guy would get a friggen clue what the hell he is talking about when he tries to communicate.

• Fire 1

What this idiot doesn't understand about the entire "Fake News" issue is.....the fact the information was given to us by an MI6 agent and the memos were then given to Trump and other high officials is NOT FAKE NEWS!!!!

Nobody is claiming they know for a fact Trump is being blackmailed and nobody knows for a fact the Kremlin has anything bad on Trump.

I really wish this guy would get a friggen clue what the hell he is talking about when he tries to communicate.

Former MI6 BRB. Key word. This guy appears to be, essentially, a PI hired by those opposing Trump. That's just my initial read though.

And it behooves Trump to label everything he possibly can as "fake news" because it casts everything into doubt. He's conditioning his followers to doubt everything, and turn only to him for information. It's working to a degree, but there are enough intelligent Americans out there that this is a weird gambit to take.

• Fire 4

I find it ironic that he uses a site known for fake news to defend himself against what he claims is fake news.

Took a look at their front page, it looks like the site is just straight Republican propaganda. That's the best source he could find to defend himself. Sad!

Former MI6 BRB. Key word. This guy appears to be, essentially, a PI hired by those opposing Trump. That's just my initial read though.

Who hired him?

Who hired him?
Both sides. But the Republican donors had him first. See below, grabbed from vectorvictor's post in the main scandal thread.

The raw memos on which the synopsis is based were prepared by the former MI6 agent, who was posted in Russia in the 1990s and now runs a private intelligence gathering firm. His investigations related to Mr. Trump were initially funded by groups and donors supporting Republican opponents of Mr. Trump during the GOP primaries, multiple sources confirmed to CNN. Those sources also said that once Mr. Trump became the nominee, further investigation was funded by groups and donors supporting Hillary Clinton.