Odds of winning national championship 2016 (Not Vegas)

So we have all heard the claim that no champion since the 90's has had less than 2 classes out of the last 5 in the top 10 in recruiting. Well I've never seen a for sure list of that. Would be easy to go back and find all of it but I'm too lazy.

Anyway I did find out who the programs are that will potentially win the national title in 2016. In parenthesis is how many times they have been in the top 10 from the last 5 classes. I will list the QB returning or projected QB if they don't return a starter. I got my info from 247 composite. I'm also listing the project starter that's list from the site of ourlads.com so if it's been official that some of these guys are not starting, let me know please.

Alabama (5) - Cooper Bateman (JR)

Ohio State (5) - JT Barrett (JR)

Florida St (4) - Sean Maguire (SR)

Georgia (4) - Greyson Lambert (SR)

LSU (4) - Brandon Harris (JR)

USC (4) - Max Browne (JR)

Auburn (4) - John Franklin III (JR)

Texas (3) - Shane Buechele (FR)

Florida (3) - Luke Del Rio (SO)

Michigan (3) - John O'Korn (SR)

Texas A&M (2) - Trevor Knight (SR) *Former OU QB

Ole Miss (2) - Chad Kelly (SR)

Tennessee (2) - Josh Dobbs (SR)

The interesting thing here is that there is no Clemson listed, or Notre Dame. Both return phenom QB's so they could put an end to the streak. I don't think ND will be the one to do it. If it's going to be anyone it will be Clemson.

My bet for champ is FSU, ONLY if Dalvin Cook stays healthy. He's going to win the Heisman as well.

Also think the Pac12 gets left out of the playoff, along with the Big12. I think the ACC, Big10, and SEC have the top 6 schools. Bama, LSU, OSU, Mich, FSU, and Clemson. 1 of those conferences is getting 2 into the CFP.

• Fire 1