Clinton Cash/Foundation

I'm surprised this topic has not been raised on here yet. All the focus regarding Hillary's scandals seem to focus on Benghazi and her private server/email issues. But, there have been confirmed reports by the mainstream media that the Clinton Foundation has conducted some shady deals in the past 7 years. Perhaps this is why Bill and Hillary did not mention the Clinton Foundation ONCE in their convention speeches. Even the Washington Post and NY Times have written about the dealings within the Clinton Foundation and whether they were legal and ethical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3168&v=td2pyyCau30

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/27/irs-reviewing-clinton-foundation-pay-to-play-claims.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/foreign-governments-gave-millions-to-foundation-while-clinton-was-at-state-dept/2015/02/25/31937c1e-bc3f-11e4-8668-4e7ba8439ca6_story.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/26/11-explosive-clinton-cash-facts-mainstream-media-confirm-are-accurate/

• Fire 3

The Clintons have done very little in their adult lifetimes that would be considered honest and lawful frankly. Nearly all liberals know this full well but do not care. They are Dems so they vote blindly for them and do so proudly. It is nauseating and sad. Our Nation suffers from the disrespect by the great majority of the population of and for the law and its processes. It is not a surprise to anyone that Hillary can blatantly lie to all the world, under oath and in the public domain, about her dealings, lawful or not, and nothing is done about it. Some were disappointed but almost nobody was surprised. It is - in the end - just business as usual in Washignton DC and the political realm of this country.

2 billion dollars given to the Clintons for giving speeches? Come on - nobody seriously believes that listening to either of the Clintons has a financial value anywhere close to $25,000 let alone half a million or more. LOL Bribes and political favors and inside deals and 'fixes' of legal, political and regulatory issues were, are and will be 'for sale' to anyone with deep pockets. Should the Clintons once again return to the Whitehouse, the political favors will be for sale to the highest bidders and Hillary has no shame. America will continue to the be the laughing stock of the entire world, so foolish will we be to have re-elected Obama and then to literally top that by putting the Clintons back in the Whitehouse. Corruption beyond your wildest imagination. Hillary is creative if nothing else. LOL

• Fire 7

I suppose it's quite unusual to have a global nonprofit while also remaining in active politics (I mean, Carter has one but that was post-presidency; Clinton is post-presidency too, to be fair) -- and the public scrutiny is both warranted and good, even if it is from a conservative author.

Outside of that guy's investigation project, has this truly blown up into a huge deal? Is there maybe a reason for that?

I mean, it certainly seems like they've made efforts to navigate the tangled web of potential interest conflicts appropriately, which isn't to say every question is settled.

And it seems logical that they would refrain from using their campaign as a brand promotion tool; I'm sure you'll agree that is at least a bit fraught with impropriety.

If republicans believe she is so horrible, they should have nominated someone worth a vote to beat her.

This isn't a republican issue, it is an establishment issue!

Our government is overrun with corruption and greed, it controls what is and isn't done based how how much money is being thrown around.

• Fire 2

If republicans believe she is so horrible, they should have nominated someone worth a vote to beat her.

Our government is overrun with corruption and greed, it controls what is and isn't done based how how much money is being thrown around.

Then nominate someone who is worthy of being voted for and making the change is easy.

Nominating an egotistical idiot that can't even figure out when to keep his mouth shut or that can't even stop tweeting enough to prevent total embarrassment, well..... You get what we have.

Good luck with that.

• Fire 1

Then nominate someone who is worthy of being voted for and making the change is easy.

Nominating an egotistical idiot that can't even figure out when to keep his mouth shut or that can't even stop tweeting enough to prevent total embarrassment, well..... You get what we have.

Good luck with that.

it would also be great if people would wake up and see the forest for the trees.

Way to deflect Clinton's corruption and the error by the democrats electing her to run for presidency by shifting the blame to the republicans. Solid tactic.

Not deflecting a bit. She's horrible and can't be trusted. I don't want her anywhere around the Whitehouse.

I think that's what pisses me off the most about the republicans nominating such a completely incompetent idiot

All the republicans had to do was nominate someone half way worth a vote and Clinton goes away forever.

But....that didn't happen so, I guess we will have to be happy with Clinton as president.

• Fire 2

Good luck with that.

it would also be great if people would wake up and see the forest for the trees.

I agree. I wish people would wake up and realize what a complete disaster both would be.

• Fire 1

BRB is right. Mitt Romney, Marco Rubio, John Kasich - all of these guys would have very, very likely beat Hillary with a united party/voter base.

I definitely agree too that Romney, Rubio, or Kasich would beat Hillary in a landslide. People don't want Hillary, but Trump's negatives have those two nearly even in the RCP average at the moment in a 4-way race. Both parties put their worst possible candidate on the November ballot.