CB Thomas Graham [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Thomas Graham
Hometown: Rancho Cucamonga, California
School: Rancho Cucamonga
Position: Cornerback, Wide Receiver
Height: 5-11
Weight: 175
40 time:
Offers: Alabama, Arizona, Arizona State, Boise State, BYU, California, Colorado, Illinois, Louisville, LSU, Miami, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oregon, Oregon State, San Jose State, UCLA, USC, Utah, Washington, Washington State
Visits: 9/3/16 vs. Fresno State

Twitter

247 Composite: #50 Overall; #7 CB; .9734; :star :star :star :star

Rivals: #110 Overall; #7 CB; :star :star :star :star
247: #101 Overall; #12 CB; :star :star :star :star
Scout: #58 Overall; #7 CB; :star :star :star :star
ESPN: #44 Overall; #6 CB; :star :star :star :star

Hudl

• Fire 1

Guessing this means we are officially losing Darnay?

no. Darnay has 2 visits scheduled (Fresno St, Oregon) and his girlfriend is visiting one of the weekends he is here with him. This dude is a top 50 player. If you can get him you get him.

Well sure, just feels like Darnay has been slipping. I would never turn down a 4* corner like this though either.

• 3 weeks later...

He and his teammate Redd are visiting.

Nice pair of players. I would think they both ought to come to Nebraska. With all the other California guys, they could all travel together back and forth and buy plane tickets or heck maybe there will be enough they can charter a small jet and save the bucks and ride in style. With all the parents coming to watch games, I would think one of the major airlines will want to set up some direct flights for the Californians for Nebraska fans and families and future players.

He and his teammate Redd are visiting.

Nice pair of players. I would think they both ought to come to Nebraska. With all the other California guys, they could all travel together back and forth and buy plane tickets or heck maybe there will be enough they can charter a small jet and save the bucks and ride in style. With all the parents coming to watch games, I would think one of the major airlines will want to set up some direct flights for the Californians for Nebraska fans and families and future players.

You never fail to astonish me 84 lol. Wow

• Fire 3
  • 2 months later...