UT to B1G? According to this talks have happened..

I knew the second that Houston beat OU, they would not be welcomed to the conference. It's a darn shame, hopefully we can still pull OU to the B1G.

that game was totally irrelevant. They weren't bringing in a team based off of one game, and Houston was already being voted against by the northern schools. Texas (and their bloc) was the only one wanting Houston.
  • Fire 1

I would like to see OU/Kansas join the league. I've always been a closet Jayhawk basketball fan (after the Huskers and Ok State, and Univ of Tulsa - both of my sons went to school there.) OU to the West div of the conference will bring the west up to par wt the east OU, Wisc, NU vs OSU, Mich, MSU. Kansas can replace Purdue in the west and we'd be set. It would give me, living in Tulsa, 2 closer road games to go to.

OU can keep the Red River Rivalry going wt UT as one of their non-conf games. So that long term tradition wouldn't fade away as our OU/NU game did. Move our B1G NU/OU game to the day after Thanksgiving and restore that tradition.