Possible Hint at Alternate Uniforms for Oregon...

gorp512

I've been wanting an all white road alternate for like 3 years. Still hoping someone can make up an edit of it.

All white with no red at all?

I was thinking more subtle red than our standard stripes, thinner stripes I guess, on the white pants and white jersey. I would even do the numbers in simple red outline if it was allowed.

Then the big change would be the helmets. There was a photoshop edit of a red helmet with a white herbie outline on it. I would swap the colors around and make it a white helmet with a red herbie outline. Then on the other side the jersey number like Boise kinda does. Facemask could be red or white, either way really. No stripe doen the center.

As much bad luck we've had with all white road uniforms, they do look pretty damn sweet.

Only going off memory, we lost against Colorado in 2007, Wisconsin and USC in 2014, Illinois and Miami in 2015, while we won against Northwestern, Fresno, Iowa and Minnesota.

I wouldn't call it bad luck as much as we just... weren't good, regardless of uniform haha

As much bad luck we've had with all white road uniforms, they do look pretty damn sweet.

Only going off memory, we lost against Colorado in 2007, Wisconsin and USC in 2014, Illinois and Miami in 2015, while we won against Northwestern, Fresno, Iowa and Minnesota.

I wouldn't call it bad luck as much as we just... weren't good, regardless of uniform haha

Prior to use in recent years, Nebraska had terrible results in the all-white road uni's. It may be cool as something different, but the results are not good. Keep the red pants.

Prior to use in recent years, Nebraska had terrible results in the all-white road uni's. It may be cool as something different, but the results are not good. Keep the red pants.

Or it seriously just doesn't matter.

Ah the good old days when it didn't matter what we wore because we played well. Now it's, we played bad because we wore this or we should wear that so we play better. I really don't think the color combination affects how we play one iota, if it does, we're doing something wrong. I don't recall any talk about uniforms prior to the 2000's.

• Fire 2

Or it seriously just doesn't matter.
It matters. Keep going Ducky

Please just wear the normal home uniforms. Haven't had the best luck with the alternates lately.

I agree that this is not the game for alternates. If anything, it would put us in a worse light as a direct comparison to the Ducks. Let them be the ones to get beat while wearing sequins.

We DO need to do an alternate at some point, though. And Adidas needs to not screw it up this time.

• Fire 1