Josh Brown - Not Good

Josh Brown’s ex-wife told police on the day of his 2015 arrest that the Giants kicker had been physically violent with her over 20 times and that she had previously had a protection order against him, and that the violence began when she was pregnant with their daughter back in 2009, according to an incident report obtained by the Daily News.

That information was told to police on May 22, 2015, when Josh Brown was arrested in Washington for domestic violence assault, which is believed to be the reason why the kicker was suspended for one game by the NFL for violating the league’s personal conduct policy. Five days later the state declined to file charges, however, according to a King County Courts clerk. Josh and Molly Brown have since divorced.

More at the link

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/josh-brown-ex-wife-told-police-20-physical-incidents-article-1.2757186

Yes, that's obviously a typo, and even if not, moving on...

Wow. One game? I don't remember hearing about that arrest, but I'm sure we did.

I rooted for Josh Brown. And I'm not saying he no longer deserves fans, or empathy, or whatever. But there are about two things I know about Josh Brown now, and one of them is he went to school at Nebraska.