Hillary Clinton lies...

Lol....yes she lies.

But it's unbelievably ironic when a Trump supporter keeps pointing it out like you should vote for him because of it.

Who is a Trump supporter, and who is saying you should vote for him?

EDIT: Ironic is those who bash Trump for his behavior but ignores Hillary's... oh wait, that isn't ironic, that is being a hypocrite

• Fire 5

The question should be asked of Hillary Clinton supporters: When, if ever, does she tell the truth and how can you tell? That might begin to unravel the mystery of why anyone would actually vote for such a person.

Many don't care for the way Trump speaks so bluntly about the many problems and issues this country is facing, but he speaks plainly and doesn't avoid the tough subjects - he addresses them head on and holds nothing back. It should be refreshing to have a 'politician' who is not so political (full of BS). Trump was certainly not my choice to be President but he is far and away better than Billary!

The question should be asked of Hillary Clinton supporters: When, if ever, does she tell the truth and how can you tell? That might begin to unravel the mystery of why anyone would actually vote for such a person.

Many don't care for the way Trump speaks so bluntly about the many problems and issues this country is facing, but he speaks plainly and doesn't avoid the tough subjects - he addresses them head on and holds nothing back. It should be refreshing to have a 'politician' who is not so political (full of BS). Trump was certainly not my choice to be President but he is far and away better than Billary!

You do realize trump lies one hell of a lot.....right?

You do realize as a nation we are screwed with either one of these losers.

• Fire 1

That's why I refuse to put my name on either one. I'm voting for the person I think is best for the job in the race. I refuse to cater to the two parties brainwashing.

It just always baffles me when people who are voting for Trump act all up in arms because Hillary lies.

That's why I refuse to put my name on either one. I'm voting for the person I think is best for the job in the race. I refuse to cater to the two parties brainwashing.

It just always baffles me when people who are voting for Trump act all up in arms because Hillary lies.

That is exactly what it is... brainwashing! It is nothing but a controlled election, if people can't see that they are as blind as a bat!