DT Chris Perry

Player: Chris Perry

Hometown: Keller, TX

Position: DT

Height: 6’3”

Weight: 319

40 time: 5.1

Visit Date: December 8, 2006

Scholarships offered: Miami, Mississippi, LSU, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech, Nebraska, Arkansas, Baylor

Favorites: Committed to Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:#25/ :star:star:star

Bid Red Report:#19/ :star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent: A solid D-1 prospect, who’s quick for his size.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 85% With a visit, it makes all thing possible

• 1 month later...

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Favorites: Committed to Miami

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

hello, good news eric, perry should be visiting NU on 11/03 for the NU/mo game (according to scout)

p.s. perry should also be visiting okla on 11/10

hello, the mia brawl today, along w/ the talk of coker losing his job at the end of the yr, should seal-the-deal for perry to back away from his soft-verbal commitment to mia - which has to bode well for his other 2 interest of NU & ok - both of whom he will be visiting in the coming month

p.s. how well do you think that harland gunn & his family liked the mia/fl int game, today?

• 2 weeks later...

Miami-commit sets up visits

Keller (Texas) Fossil Ridge defensive tackle Chris Perry says he is still committed to Miami, but has gone ahead and finalized dates for his first two official visits.

"I'm supposed to be visiting Nebraska the week of Nov. 3 because I have a game that Thursday, so I can fly out Friday morning," Perry said. "Then, the next week, I'm going to visit Oklahoma for the Texas Tech game (Nov. 10)."

Perry added that he’s still committed and there is a low chance that he would change his mind for another school.

"I want to be a man of my word and I gave my word to Miami when I committed," Perry said. "I don't think there is anything that could change that, but I still want to visit some places. I don't know. It’s really stressful."

Perry, is also considering a visit to Florida, among others.

I am sure he is just covering himself in case the whole staff gets let go and his scholarship offer isn't honored by the new staff, or he doesn't want to play for that staff. I can't blame the kid. Hopefully he likes NU, because chances are Coker is gone after this season.

I am sure he is just covering himself in case the whole staff gets let go and his scholarship offer isn't honored by the new staff, or he doesn't want to play for that staff. I can't blame the kid. Hopefully he likes NU, because chances are Coker is gone after this season.

probably not, the old woman (Donna Shalala, i think) who is running the inmates was on TV and talked about the New Miami......what a joke! i said it before the season started, they are a bunch of thugs, losers and this old woman is making excuses for their piss-poor behavior and the sick bastard Coker....cheez it would be embarassing for anyone with character to play for those a-holes......so the guys that do go and comitt....well, you make up your own mind regarding that type of player.......they sure don't belong at NU.......

hunter

• 1 month later...

Visit Date: December 8, 2006

Scholarships offered: Miami, Mississippi, LSU, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech, Nebraska, Arkansas, Baylor

Favorites: Committed to Miami

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:#25/ :star:star:star

Assessing the talent: A solid D-1 prospect, who’s quick for his size.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 25% With a visit, it makes all thing possible

He is the only one that might commit as of right now. details later

hello, your last 3 posts in regards to perry, harris, & yancy are posted reports from roz at huskersillustrated, so you should may be either not post privileged info, or quote where you received your info so you do not get the huskerboard into any trouble from an outside privileged site, like huskersillustrated

hello, your last 3 posts in regards to perry, harris, & yancy are posted reports from roz at huskersillustrated, so you should may be either not post privileged info, or quote where you received your info so you do not get the huskerboard into any trouble from an outside privileged site, like huskersillustrated

Settle down...Maybe I got it from another board. I'm not quoting anyone or copying/pasting anything.

Settle down...Maybe I got it from another board. I'm not quoting anyone or copying/pasting anything.

maybe, you 'got it from another board'...well, that's a no-brainer (unless you are born w/ some innate knowledge on the subject, right?), & on your 'not quoting anyone,' well since the info you are posting is not of personal opinion, but is of factual info from another source then maybe you should quote where you received the info, & give credit to its author

yet, the problem that I have w/ your posts are that they were posted verbatum from roz on hi, in fact, what you posted is also the only info that roz posted on the 3 prospects (& further more, roz also posted a similar 'w/ more to come later,' which is also similar to what you posted w/ your 'details later') (which reminds me - why did you not post your 'details later' info on perry - was it because of what I posted before?) (if it is I am sorry!)

p.s. the truth is that I almost called you out earlier when you were posting on glover's possible change of committment to ok st over NU, because roz had posted on that the same day that you posted it here, & roz was being fed his info from the staff writers of the ok st rivals page - so unless you have an agreement w/ rivals I think that maybe you are possibly taking their info & making it public here, which may get huskerboard in trouble

2nd p.s. sorry, if I seem mean

maybe, you 'got it from another board'...well, that's a no-brainer (unless you are born w/ some innate knowledge on the subject, right?), & on your 'not quoting anyone,' well since the info you are posting is not of personal opinion, but is of factual info from another source then maybe you should quote where you received the info, & give credit to its author

yet, the problem that I have w/ your posts are that they were posted verbatum from roz on hi, in fact, what you posted is also the only info that roz posted on the 3 prospects (& further more, roz also posted a similar 'w/ more to come later,' which is also similar to what you posted w/ your 'details later') (which reminds me - why did you not post your 'details later' info on perry - was it because of what I posted before?) (if it is I am sorry!)

p.s. the truth is that I almost called you out earlier when you were posting on glover's possible change of committment to ok st over NU, because roz had posted on that the same day that you posted it here, & roz was being fed his info from the staff writers of the ok st rivals page - so unless you have an agreement w/ rivals I think that maybe you are possibly taking their info & making it public here, which may get huskerboard in trouble

2nd p.s. sorry, if I seem mean

who are you? the rivals.com police?

I dont see what bothers you soooo much, its a message board man.