First reaction to 2016 All-White Alternate Uniforms

First Reaction to 2016 Alternates  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Overall I do genuinely really like them. But Adidas still struggles with the details.

Ditch the chrome. It *really* didn't look good under the lights against Illinois, and it still didn't look good in the sun against Northwestern last year.

The cuts in the stripes are superfluous and don't really seem on purpose other than "let's make it different than normal".

The giant 'N' undershirts are hideous, and I can't believe they are STILL trying to make that work.

The 'N' on the pant legs is an interesting concept, but you could at least make it have the same width and spacing as the actual leg stripes.

Otherwise, like I said, overall I think they are cool, but they could have been even better.

Overall I do genuinely really like them. But Adidas still struggles with the details.

Ditch the chrome. It *really* didn't look good under the lights against Illinois, and it still didn't look good in the sun against Northwestern last year.

The cuts in the stripes are superfluous and don't really seem on purpose other than "let's make it different than normal".

The giant 'N' undershirts are hideous, and I can't believe they are STILL trying to make that work.

The 'N' on the pant legs is an interesting concept, but you could at least make it have the same width and spacing as the actual leg stripes.

Otherwise, like I said, overall I think they are cool, but they could have been even better.

File that under....find reasons to complain.

• Fire 3

I voted love them. I think they played it safe here, and with Nebraska that's the smart move. They look clean and sharp, but I am a little disappointed they didn't try to blow us away with something really creative. With our fan base, an edgy look is dangerous in a contract negotiation year, IMO

File that under....find reasons to complain.

I design stuff for a living, can't really help the lens through which I look at designs. But, just because I guess I can't stress it enough, I really like them.