Which Three Teams Would You Most Like to See Huskers Beat?

Bowfin

I'd start with (in no particular order)

Illinois

Northwestern

Purdue

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

OHHHHH MAN, YOU REALLY SHOWED THE STAFF WITH THAT ONE!

Patience, grasshopper. This staff needs to master baby steps first.

If you're gonna troll, make sure your super funny comment wasn't already done on page 1.

I wasn't trying to be funny. This thread is ridiculous. This staff has beaten ONE divisional opponent -- Minnesota. The fans might want to focus first on enjoying wins over divisional opponents.

This staff has had one season that was derailed by a bunch of bad luck and a sh#t load of poison in the locker room.

My favorite part of this season being a good one won't be watching my team win, it will be so comments like these go away.

I like to be pretty cordial here till I feel that I have to get defensive. Which in all honesty can happen quicker than it probably needs too...

I can say with relative certainty that you're treated better here than you would be than at any other school's message boards. I guarantee that if one of us set up shot at Oregon boards, we'd be treated like crap from day 1.

I wasn't saying that I get treated like crap quickly or really at all. I love Huskerboard. However, what I said was that my tendency to get defensive happens quicker than it probably should. At times.

Ah, ok. I gotcha!!!

Wisconsin

Iowa

Northwestern

(I'm assuming of course that we will beat Illinois, Purdue and Minnesota --- a pretty shaky assumption based on last yr. )

Until we consistantly beat our divisional foes we shouldn't overly celebrate an upset of a top ranked team.

This!!!

There is no reason NU shouldn't be going 6-1 or 7-0 nearly every year in this division. A disappointing season in the division would be 5-2.

• Fire 1

The 3 we need to beat the most this year is easy:

Oregon (for national perception)

Wisconsin (to kill the monkey on our back)

Iowa (the division favorite)

Northwestern could be an honorary mention but I truly expect them to absolutely fall apart this year.

I don't disagree but I'll never pick Iowa as a top 3 win for the Huskers. I will continue to expect beating the Hawkeyes as the norm to be expected. Same goes for the other Purdues and Illinis and Northwesterns of the world. When those are special or important wins, it just tells me we aren't where we want to be yet.

The 3 we need to beat the most this year is easy:

Oregon (for national perception)

Wisconsin (to kill the monkey on our back)

Iowa (the division favorite)

Northwestern could be an honorary mention but I truly expect them to absolutely fall apart this year.

I don't disagree but I'll never pick Iowa as a top 3 win for the Huskers. I will continue to expect beating the Hawkeyes as the norm to be expected. Same goes for the other Purdues and Illinis and Northwesterns of the world. When those are special or important wins, it just tells me we aren't where we want to be yet.

Believe me, I don't like listing them there. If they were in the middle of the schedule I may not have even listed them.

I'd start with (in no particular order)

Illinois

Northwestern

Purdue

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

OHHHHH MAN, YOU REALLY SHOWED THE STAFF WITH THAT ONE!

Patience, grasshopper. This staff needs to master baby steps first.

If you're gonna troll, make sure your super funny comment wasn't already done on page 1.

How could his post possibly be interpreted as trolling?

Read any of his other posts.