Fresno St Game Thread

SABER

Chason Virgil will be Fresno State’s starting quarterback – the redshirt freshman earning the call in the Sept. 3 opener at Nebraska not just by maintaining a lead he had on the competition at the start of fall camp but by extending it.

We get to warm the defense up on a freshman! BlackShirts are gonna feast. ​

I remember the last time Fresno State brought a freshman QB to Lincoln...Derek Carr.

Yes, I was at that game. If I recall Carr has himself a good game despite being a younger QB.

Carr had a very good game. NU was in deep trouble until Ameer's kickoff return for a TD.

This is a different Fresno team. They could be among the worst in FBS this year.

Chason Virgil will be Fresno State’s starting quarterback – the redshirt freshman earning the call in the Sept. 3 opener at Nebraska not just by maintaining a lead he had on the competition at the start of fall camp but by extending it.

wasn't Mangum from BYU a freshman

Chason Virgil will be Fresno States starting quarterback the redshirt freshman earning the call in the Sept. 3 opener at Nebraska not just by maintaining a lead he had on the competition at the start of fall camp but by extending it.

wasn't Mangum from BYU a freshman
he was also the same high school class as jameis winston...