DE Chester Graves [Mississippi - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Chester Graves
Hometown: Kansas City, Missouri
School: Park Hill
Position: Defensive End
Height: 6-5
Weight: 230
40 time:
Offers: Cincinnati, Illinois, Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, Missouri, Nebraska, Northwestern, Ohio State, Wisconsin
Visits:

Twitter

247 Composite: #227 Overall; #14 WDE; .9111; :star :star :star :star

Rivals: #223 Oberall; #11 WDE; :star :star :star :star
247: #229 Overall; #15 WDE; :star :star :star :star
Scout: #157 Overall; #12 DE; :star :star :star :star
ESPN: #27 DE; :star :star :star :star

Hudl

500 mile radius kid. We are set at DE but I wouldn't mind adding him, and I think he is Missouri's to lose.

I don't think I'd agree that we're set at DE.

I think we have a lot of players on the position, but whether or not they're quality is another debate. Graves is a 4* player close to Lincoln, we need to do a better job of not letting them slip away.

500 mile radius kid. We are set at DE but I wouldn't mind adding him, and I think he is Missouri's to lose.

I don't think I'd agree that we're set at DE.

I think we have a lot of players on the position, but whether or not they're quality is another debate. Graves is a 4* player close to Lincoln, we need to do a better job of not letting them slip away.

People thought we would take 5 wrs in this class, so three DE isn't that big of a stretch. Although with Grimm gone we might take 5 total, but I'll let the coaches decide that. If this kid is good enough why would we not take him, We could always move someone inside since we are behind on DT numbers.

Interesting. You would think we would be all over a top 250 kid from KC. Suprised he hasn't visited or camped being 3 hours away.

It is strange he hasn't camped or visited, that we know of, but somehow we are in his top 3. Seems JP knows of this young man. I know Banker said they only wanted 2 DEs this class, but it looks like they can take a couple more now so an extra quality DE would be nice.
  • 3 months later...