Huskerboard Fantasy Football Extravaganza Threadapalooza 2016

Post 'em if you got 'em. Figure we can help each other with start/sit and trade stuff throughout the year.

We just drafted last night. Got my league to move from a really goofy 1 RB, 1 WR, 2 flex setup to the standard roster. It's a 12 teamer with standard scoring.

QB: Brady, Stafford

RB: Charles, Melvin Gordon, Giovani Bernard, Charles Sims, DeAngelo Williams

WR: A.J. Green, DeMaryius Thomas, Decker, Tajae Sharp

TE: Gates, Dwayne Allen

D/ST: Broncos

K: Catanzaro

• Fire 1

I feel like Gordon is going to be a much bigger producer this year than he was last year. But he's just in a bad offense to be a star fantasy running back. Plus it's seemingly a 50/50 whether Charles is going to find himself injured before the season's over. Gio and Sims are interesting picks in that they can monopolize both the running and passing games a la DeVontae Freeman, but they're stuck in platoons. Gio has Jeremy Hill and Sims has porkchop.

Like the WRs though: AJ Green, Demaryious, and Decker are three solid options. Did you know that Decker only scored less than 9 points in just two weeks last year? Crazy consistent production.

Stafford should hold you until pissed-off Tom Brady returns.

Here's my team: I drafted third in a 10-team standard scoring league. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, 1 D/ST, and 1 K.

Russell Wilson

Adrian Peterson

LeSean McCoy

AJ Green

Brandon Marshall

Travis Kelce

Ryan Mathews

Chiefs D/ST

Blair Walsh

I felt really good with that draft when it was all said and done. I have Rashad Jennings and Charles Sims on my bench with a sneaky pick in Christine Michael. Also snagged Michael Crabtree and Travis Benjamin and Larry Fitzgerald.

Had my 12 team PPR auction ($200 cap) draft last night. Love my team

QB: Luck $9

RB: Ingram $32, Woodhead $25 (Duke Johnson $10, DeAndre Washington $3, Spiller $1, Devonte Booker $1)

WR: Green $46, Allen $38, Decker $20 (Michael Thomas $4, Steve Smith $3, Terrance Williams $1)

TE: Gates $2 (Martellus Bennett $3)

K: Catenzaro $1

D: LA Rams $1

• 2 weeks later...

First round draft pick the last three years:

2014 - Adrian Peterson - Suspended 15 games

2015 - Eddie Lacy - Eats his way to 60% of the yards and 38% of the TDs as the year before

2016 - Adrian Peterson - Just left the game with a knee injury

:bang

You should probably stay away from AP.

• Fire 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Before the season, I was trying to do a Mock Draft on ESPN but accidentally drafted for a real league. Didn't need any other leagues to play in so I kind of forgot about it. Happened to notice is today and I won my first three games before fielding half a team this past week due to injuries and byes. Maybe I'll see if I can make a run.

• 4 weeks later...