Thoughts, Beliefs and Feelings vs Scientific/Biological "Truth"

Let me get this straight 2000... at no point in our history has man evolved. That's what you want to claim?

Yep, at no time in mans history has man evolved from any other animal.

In the "evolution happened . . . but not for humans" version of creationism, how old is planet earth?

It's hard to keep all these fictional stories straight because they all seem to move the goalposts in different directions.

• Fire 2

And goodness, human beings are unlike other creatures in so many ways. I've never seen an animal wear clothes either, you unnatural monsters. Maybe we can all just live and let live? Realize that not everyone's experiences are translatable to our own, or will experience life the same way, and maybe leave people alone about it?

a88c931dbe2544a811c73e18ecf750bb.jpg

Wait, wut!?! You should spend more time on the interwebs. :lol:

• Fire 1

Why is this thread turning into a jaunt towards homophobia?

And goodness, human beings are unlike other creatures in so many ways. I've never seen an animal wear clothes either, you unnatural monsters. Maybe we can all just live and let live? Realize that not everyone's experiences are translatable to our own, or will experience life the same way, and maybe leave people alone about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAlzRl_wh8Y

i trust my feelings first and foremost. but if my feelings are a little nebulous, then you gotta go with beliefs. however, if your beliefs fail you, and that is a BIG if, i guess you can trust your thoughts. but i am not always completely comfortable with that. like what if i am hungry? then my thoughts might not be focused or accurate. but that is generally the order of knowledge i trust.

• Fire 1

Let me get this straight 2000... at no point in our history has man evolved. That's what you want to claim?

Yep, at no time in mans history has man evolved from any other animal.

Because I can't resist...

You do understand how:

A) Scientific theory works?

B) That the timeline of evolution for species can vary greatly

C) How fossils are created, found, their rarity, and what they do and do not contain from their organism?