Foltz's brother burglarized

chamrocck

Grand Island Independent is reporting that a suspect is in custody:

Suspect in burglary of Sam Foltz's brother's house in custody, sheriff says

By Joe Duggan / World-Herald Bureau

LINCOLN — Authorities investigating the weekend break-in at the home of the brother of the late Husker punter Sam Foltz say the suspect in the burglary has been arrested on suspicion of another crime.

Greeley County Sheriff David Weeks withheld other details Tuesday, but said the arrest was carried out by another law enforcement agency. The sheriff said his office was waiting to conduct a search for a TV and tools apparently stolen from Jordan Foltz’s house east of Greeley while he was attending a tribute to his brother at Saturday’s Husker football game.

In a Facebook post, Jordan Foltz speculated the thief likely timed the break-in because it was widely known that the Foltz family would be attending the tribute game. Foltz reported to authorities that the burglary occurred sometime between noon Saturday and 3 a.m. Sunday.

If I was this guy, I'd ask the judge to give me life in prison. I wouldn't want to live in this state after pulling a stunt like that.