2016-17 Season Notes

Mavric

Chadron State had one player taller than 6-6 play more than 10 minutes. That player (Harvey) didn't attempt a shot in 13 minutes.

Tshimanga fouled out in 16 minutes.

Not thinking that is a good sign.

I mentioned that Jordy would have a really hard time as a freshmen, bigs tend to struggle unless they are like top 10

Considering that the only guys to average 30 minutes per game in the last three years are named Shields and Petteway, I find that unlikely.

Not sure if you took any math classes in school however if somebody gets 20 minutes and then works their way towards 30 - their average would be 25ish. I know it can be tough.

Chadron State had one player taller than 6-6 play more than 10 minutes. That player (Harvey) didn't attempt a shot in 13 minutes.

Tshimanga fouled out in 16 minutes.

Not thinking that is a good sign.

Luckily the score wasn't very close - if it would have been a single digit victory then ^ this would have had some weight.

Considering that the only guys to average 30 minutes per game in the last three years are named Shields and Petteway, I find that unlikely.

Not sure if you took any math classes in school however if somebody gets 20 minutes and then works their way towards 30 - their average would be 25ish. I know it can be tough.

So you're going for personal attacks now? Interesting touch.

It would be nice if you actually commented on what I said instead of making comments that don't cover my statements. You truly don't take time to read what I say because you are more worried about attacking my post. I state my point and explain where you are off and then you accuse me of personal attacks. More than interesting - comical :facepalm:

You attack every post I make with no logic to back it up. I state my point and you accuse me of personal attacks. More than interesting - comical :facepalm:

The guy who almost never has any facts/stats/logic to back up his arguments is accusing me of doing that. Irony.

And you apparently happened to stumble upon the key point without knowing what you were saying. I refute your posts ("attack" if you like) because they don't often have any substance to them and I can show with stats why they are wrong or not applicable. That is "attacking the post". What you did by trying to belittle my lack of education and math skills was "attacking the poster." In this case I wasn't even attacking. I simply said I thought it was unlikely that he would get 30 minutes per game. But since - as usual - you have not real argument, only something you made up off the cuff and thus have no defense for, the only response you have available is respond with personal attacks and play the victim card.

So the only thing comical is how backwards your reasoning is in that previous post. I was the one who had facts and logic - that very few other players had played 30 mpg.

• Fire 1

You attack every post I make with no logic to back it up. I state my point and you accuse me of personal attacks. More than interesting - comical :facepalm:

The guy who almost never has any facts/stats/logic to back up his arguments is accusing me of doing that. Irony.

And you apparently happened to stumble upon the key point without knowing what you were saying. I refute your posts ("attack" if you like) because they don't often have any substance to them and I can show with stats why they are wrong or not applicable. That is "attacking the post". What you did by trying to belittle my lack of education and math skills was "attacking the poster." In this case I wasn't even attacking. I simply said I thought it was unlikely that he would get 30 minutes per game. But since - as usual - you have not real argument, only something you made up off the cuff and thus have no defense for, the only response you have available is respond with personal attacks and play the victim card.

So the only thing comical is how backwards your reasoning is in that previous post. I was the one who had facts and logic - that very few other players had played 30 mpg.

You did have facts, however they were used to disprove something I didn't say. You keep forgetting what the word average means - that is where you are off. enough said.

You did have facts, however they were used to disprove something I didn't say. You keep forgetting what the word average means - that is where you are off. enough said.

Wrong again. You're trying to quibble out of your 30 minute argument by trying to play it off as less than that on an average over the whole year. I didn't say he had to average 30 over the whole year. I just pointed out that not very many guys play that much. We only have about one more guy per year that averages 25 mpg. So even your average number still is significantly against the historical odds. Which you would know if you did much research before you throw out ideas. But you don't.

I don't think a true freshman who is still developing his skills and is not necessarily in the best shape and in one game has already shown himself to be foul-prone against the weakest competition we'll face all year will be the guy to break the mold and start logging huge minutes. Perhaps that will turn out to be the case. But all I said was it was unlikely - which I still stand by as being a logical assessment at this point.

• Fire 1