Best Comedy shows since 2000?

I know I could google this but I trust my fellow Huskerboarders in this. I haven't watched much TV in the past 15 years. The only shows I recall watching are The Office, Lost, Breaking Bad, Firefly, Orange is the New Black (not a huge fan), and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (also not a huge fan). So I need advice! I've just started Parks and Rec and it's pretty good so far.

Bob's. Frickin'. Burgers.

If you like cartoons that is. Zoogs, if you dig Archer you'll like it, too. Also, I enjoy a show called Rick and Morty, but that's kind of oddball humor on Adult Swim. I think it's pretty funny.

Started Scrubs once. Stopped shortly thereafter-- not really sure why, just got busy. It's pretty great.

I've always thought Modern Family was really humorous.

Always heard good things about It's Always Sunny and How I Met Your Mother. Never really watched too much of either.

Still a big Seinfeld guy. Hard to beat the classics.

• Fire 1

I haven't watch much myself. But if it's not too late to share some more opinions?

Eastbound & Down, That 70's show, Reno 911, King of Queens, Will & Grace, Bernie Mac, Parks and Rec (just getting into it finally, not too bad!)

The IT Crowd if you HULU

Louie is alright, but he's funnier at stand up. 30 Rock was pretty good for the few episodes I saw, but that and Modern Family and many shows these days dress up awkward satire as being funny. I think those shows are just, Ehh.

According to Jim had it's momments. 3rd Rock from the Sun (more late 90's early 2000's) was good. Same with Friends - but very good! "How you doin"