Fo Fiddy

ZRod

I think some of you guys have no clue about ST. All you look at is that we aren't averaging 15 yards a return on punts. DPE or Westerkamp really hasn't had a punt to return.

The one you should worry about is punt. You got a freshman trying to replace a dead all conference punter. The at really isn't doing all that great.

The other teams a very solid. Is Read earning his money? Not really, but from what I hear he might be gone next year to make room for the TE GA Thompson.

• Fire 2

Uh, we haven't even blocked for a punt return so I'm not sure how we're even going to average return yards. I'm concerned about punting, but there's not much we can do with the cards life dealt us. In the meantime how about we don't let our freshman punter call audibles... don't we pay somebody for that?

• Fire 3

I think some of you guys have no clue about ST. All you look at is that we aren't averaging 15 yards a return on punts. DPE or Westerkamp really hasn't had a punt to return.

The one you should worry about is punt. You got a freshman trying to replace a dead all conference punter. The at really isn't doing all that great.

The other teams a very solid. Is Read earning his money? Not really, but from what I hear he might be gone next year to make room for the TE GA Thompson.

Nobody is even talking about the punt return yards. Just look at the images in the OP. There's 4-7 unblocked guys bearing down on our punt returner. It looks exactly like 2013.

And, yes, our punting is also not good, but that can be attributed to other factors.

• Fire 3