Advice for Visiting Duck Fan?

@ZRod - great advice. I appreciate the time spent

@unlfan - thanks for the tips. I'll print 'em out and stumble with 'em.

@MattyIce - Lick balls, Matthew. Lick balls.

@NUinID - rocky mountain oysters? reference to something I'm not catching...? Autzen is indeed isolated.

Could anyone post a picture or two of their escapades at the Railyard or O Street? Would love to get a sense of what to expect, crowd-wise. :/

Brutal thread, BTW :

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/80272-official-oregon-look-alike-thread/

So. Newbie comes on board and gets to say that without punishment... and I tell someone to crawl under a rock and get a week suspension... Makes sense!

Yo Maddie!

Does anyone know if the Indian Reservation still allows people to park/tailgate? I remember the incident after the Miami game in '14....

I think it is all closed up now. Sadly

Any suggestions as to where we can park without paying anything ridiculous?

Lot West of the baseball field. You have a bit of a walk, but it's 10 bucks.

Dearest @MattyIce, my offering for you to place tongues upon my shrinkly wrinklies was nothing but affectionate. You know, no homo. We can meet in the lobby of Morrill Hall at 3am. I'll be the one with the pants around my ankles and parking lot fundraising beads extending from every orifice. xoxoxo Puddles.

Haha, no apology needed.

Just wanted to hear some thoughts from mods who have chosen to not take so kindly to similar comments from me.

I find you're posts to be quite good. Keep up the good work and hopefully you stick around here! Unless you tell people to lick your balls too often, then you will definitely be banned...or maybe not? I don't know.

• Fire 1

Dearest @MattyIce, my offering for you to place tongues upon my shrinkly wrinklies was nothing but affectionate. You know, no homo. We can meet in the lobby of Morrill Hall at 3am. I'll be the one with the pants around my ankles and parking lot fundraising beads extending from every orifice. xoxoxo Puddles.

Haha, no apology needed.

Just wanted to hear some thoughts from mods who have chosen to not take so kindly to similar comments from me.

I find you're posts to be quite good. Keep up the good work and hopefully you stick around here! Unless you tell people to lick your balls too often, then you will definitely be banned...or maybe not? I don't know.

ff2.jpg

Really?...
You should all be so very proud of your newest West Coast friend.

An overpass is where cars go over and trains go under. And in Nebraska, it's also where people park and party before games.

Nebraska is not known for its BBQ. We take our meat straight. Might be a few national BBQ chains like Dickey's. Or maybe Cane's has a bbq dipping sauce.

Cane's is the worst. They have one sauce, no bbq. They have a small number of chicken fingers, a large number of chicken fingers or chicken fingers on a bun. That's it. And one lousy sauce.

Runza is a Nebraska original, but I don't think they're open late.