Nebraska #15 in Coaches Poll

I think it's interesting how certain teams like Ole Miss or FSU get beat down by the hands of a top 10 team. Stay in the polls.

Colorado gave Michigan (The media darling) all it could handle till Luifao got hurt, lost, and receives minimal votes. Colorado beats Oregon by 3 in Autzen with a true frosh QB. NU beats Oregon by 3 in Lincoln. Yet there is a huge disparage between NU and CU. Not saying it shouldn't be that way. I'm just intrigued by the circumstances.

Not saying CU is all that great but I find it interesting and would like to know the logic/reasoning. I think we can agree that NU's win over Oregon is what vaulted them into the rankings.

Texas is ranked 25th. Beat a highly ranked yet 1-3 Notre Dame, lost to Cal. Cal just got housed by ASU.

I'm no CU fan but I watched that game yesterday to the very end and I find it interesting that they only received 16 points in votes.

Anyway, I really think NU is one it's way to a top 10 ranking and showdown with Wisconsin.

I think it's interesting how certain teams like Ole Miss or FSU get beat down by the hands of a top 10 team. Stay in the polls.

Colorado gave Michigan (The media darling) all it could handle till Luifao got hurt, lost, and receives minimal votes. Colorado beats Oregon by 3 in Autzen with a true frosh QB. NU beats Oregon by 3 in Lincoln. Yet there is a huge disparage between NU and CU. Not saying it shouldn't be that way. I'm just intrigued by the circumstances.

Not saying CU is all that great but I find it interesting and would like to know the logic/reasoning. I think we can agree that NU's win over Oregon is what vaulted them into the rankings.

Texas is ranked 25th. Beat a highly ranked yet 1-3 Notre Dame, lost to Cal. Cal just got housed by ASU.

I'm no CU fan but I watched that game yesterday to the very end and I find it interesting that they only received 16 points in votes.

Anyway, I really think NU is one it's way to a top 10 ranking and showdown with Wisconsin.

Logical or not it has to do with the team's ranking and record when you beat them. The Oregon win looked better for us and we didn't slide after they lost again because that just usually doesn't happen. Peoples' memories are too short. Colorado will end ranked highly if they win out.

It was fun yesterday watching other top 25 games and hoping certain ones lost to give Nebraska a little extra spot in the polls. It has been awhile since I had done that.

Looking at the schedule there is no reason we should not be 7-0 going into that showdown with Wisconsin. I will hold judgement on how I think that game will go as Wisconsin has an absolute brutal October and will either come into that game looking like national title contenders (if they are able to win all those games), or have gotten better and learned from their losses and be hungry for a win, or completely physically and mentally exhausted from that gauntlet of games to where Nebraska should have the upper hand.

But this being ranked thing is fun and a top 15 team is even better. This team has a different edge to them then in recent years. This also looks like a team that can back up a 15th ranking compared to some Nebraska ranked teams in recent years. I remember when we were 9th, but really did not feel like a 9th ranked team probably because we all knew that once we played a team with a pulse that placed us in a difficult situation we were probably not going to respond well.

• Fire 1