Nebraska #15 in Coaches Poll

Its a good feeling to know things are still on the table still... so different from the last season. 5-0 after Illinois gets stomped, and a nice break before the Indiana beat down. Is it too lofty to think top 10 is out of reach?

No... but it might be lofty to think we'll still be there at the end of the season, heh.

I think that a dream scenario would be going undefeated in regular season, having Michigan beat Ohio State and then beating Michigan for the BIG 10 Championship and going to the playoffs OR going 11-1 in the regular season with the sole loss being to Ohio State then playing them again for a rematch and beating them in the rematch for the BIG 10 Championship and making the playoffs. I just do not see us beating Ohio State 2 times in one season. If we lost to Ohio State and Michigan wins out and we beat them in the BIG 10 championship I think that would be good enough to get us into the playoffs.

I do not want to hear "Huskers" and "playoffs" in the same sentence until we are playing for a B1G championship with no more than 1 loss at the hands of Wiscy or tOSU.

Notice how I said "dream scenerio" I have been dreaming of great season since I was 11 watching Eric Crouch in 2001, I am now 26 and we have not done anything since then. I am tired of watching old Fiesta bowl and 90's championship games. I would rather beat the crap out of Wisconsin and lost to Ohio State if I has to choose one, we might as well change our colors to pink if we lose. I am so dang tired of losing to Wisconsin!!!! GRRR!!!!!!

Since joining the Big 10.

October 1, 2011 Madison, WI #7 Wisconsin 48 #8 Nebraska 17

September 29, 2012 Lincoln, NE #20 Nebraska 30 #23 Wisconsin 27

December 1, 2012 Indianapolis, IN Wisconsin 70 #14 Nebraska 31

November 15, 2014 Madison, WI #22 Wisconsin 59 #11 Nebraska 24

October 10, 2015 Lincoln, NE Wisconsin 23 Nebraska 21

I do not want to hear "Huskers" and "playoffs" in the same sentence until we are playing for a B1G championship with no more than 1 loss at the hands of Wiscy or tOSU.

Notice how I said "dream scenerio" I have been dreaming of great season since I was 11 watching Eric Crouch in 2001, I am now 26 and we have not done anything since then. I am tired of watching old Fiesta bowl and 90's championship games. I would rather beat the crap out of Wisconsin and lost to Ohio State if I has to choose one, we might as well change our colors to pink if we lose. I am so dang tired of losing to Wisconsin!!!! GRRR!!!!!!

Since joining the Big 10.

October 1, 2011 Madison, WI #7 Wisconsin 48 #8 Nebraska 17

September 29, 2012 Lincoln, NE #20 Nebraska 30 #23 Wisconsin 27

December 1, 2012 Indianapolis, IN Wisconsin 70 #14 Nebraska 31

November 15, 2014 Madison, WI #22 Wisconsin 59 #11 Nebraska 24

October 10, 2015 Lincoln, NE Wisconsin 23 Nebraska 21

Man I feel ya on the Wisconsin thing, I hope we punish them.

• Fire 1