ESPN: B1G Power Rankings

Mavric

The Huskers' marquee win, against Oregon, looks less impressive today than it did a week ago, and looking at the schedule, it doesn't look like they're likely to be tested before they meet Wisconsin on October 29th (IL, IN, Purdue). If Wisky continues to notch big wins, that game could look HUUUGE by the end of next month. But if NE indeed enters that contest unbeaten, they could be the least tested unbeaten team in the country.

• Fire 1

The Huskers' marquee win, against Oregon, looks less impressive today than it did a week ago, and looking at the schedule, it doesn't look like they're likely to be tested before they meet Wisconsin on October 29th (IL, IN, Purdue). If Wisky continues to notch big wins, that game could look HUUUGE by the end of next month. But if NE indeed enters that contest unbeaten, they could be the least tested unbeaten team in the country.

I'm sure there will be other unbeatens you could argue had been tested less. Boise State? Houston? San Diego State? If you downgrade the perceived strength of Oregon and Northwestern, you have to do the same with wins over Oklahoma, USC, Notre Dame, Georgia, etc.

Let's see how Fresno, Wyoming, Oregon and Northwestern do in conference play before we assume that they are weak teams. The way Fitz's boys were playing us, I wouldn't bet against them in any conference game except Ohio State.

Yea, Michigan by 10, since there has to be a line, but anything is possible. Anyway you cut it there should be two outstanding defenses out there. I was not to worried about Wiscy's offense before, but the new qb did an excellent job last week, actually a remarkable job considering how poised he was in he's first game and on the road.

I think we can rattle him if we get to him, but Wiscy does have a big O line so they wont be as easy to push as Penn State was. In the end hoping our blitzes get to him enough to get him a bit jumpy and that our O can play mistake free as it has for the most part. In the end it is the most profound of truths that matters, ready? Here goes.....The team that scores more points will win this, yes you heard that right.