Keith Williams Returns Saturday

This will be the first game back from his suspension. I am excited to see him fired up on the sidelines and coaching again.

The WR core has been really good this year during games, so props to the ga for filling in for him during these first four games. Also props to coach Williams for getting these guys ready during the week.

Does anyone think we pass more with Keith back on the sideline? I think we might throw a few more passes a game, but overall I would say the gameplan stays similar to what we are doing now.

Anyway, it will be good to see coach Williams on the sidelines and lets hope he learned form his past mistakes. I hope this lesson helps him turn the page to a new and better life.

• Fire 1

I commend the staff and kids for no noticeable drop off with Coach Williams out. Would have been easy for this season to go off the tracks quickly with this incident and the death of Sam. The team has shown true grit.

big reason I think we have a big season. Could have folded up and had a poor start to the season and it would have been understandable. Instead they are really showing toughness and heart, two key factors in winning ballgames imo

I am excited to see him back at it again on Gamedays. This also gives those BTN guys something to talk about on their BTN tailgate. I am cheering that he turns his life around to make better choices, he seems like a great guy to be around, and the few mistakes you make in life shouldn't define you. Go Coach Williams!

I am guessing they will be spending the majority of their time talking about the idiot regent who made a very poor choice of words.