Nebraska's Michael Rose-Ivey receives racial backlash for anthem protest

NebraskaShellback, you shouldn't be posting in this topic anymore after the sh#t you pulled the other day. IMO.

Also, what does WOG mean?

I said I was kidding and I am sorry you took it the wrong way. Good day

You claimed you were kidding. It was the most god awful "kidding" I've ever seen and in a completely inappropriate place. Sorry if your comments about whether the person saying the N word were White or Black are 10x more annoying now than they would have otherwise been.

It was about the right to burn the flag I recall. I was giving another veteran a hard time, kidding BlitzFirst. You may thought it was god awful, like most women do, thin skin. I knew what the grand jury said back in 89 and 90 about people burning the flag. And for over a decade the law makers were trying to make a bill making it illigal. You and Landlord got upset I said stay out of it. I would of let Blitzfirst know I was kidding of pretending I did not believe what the courts said. It was what I said to you and landlord that pissed both you off. We really do not know each other and on boards like these take out human contact and people can be misread of what they say and asume what the other person is like. I am what you want me to be I suppose. My experience of other cultures, I would not trade them for gold. People around this world are good people, it just those in charge I have problems with. By your leave....................................................................................................

Come on now Shellback! Are you truly so unaware as to say something like this (highlighted)?

• Fire 1

It was about the right to burn the flag I recall. I was giving another veteran a hard time, kidding BlitzFirst. You may thought it was god awful, like most women do, thin skin. I knew what the grand jury said back in 89 and 90 about people burning the flag. And for over a decade the law makers were trying to make a bill making it illigal. You and Landlord got upset I said stay out of it. I would of let Blitzfirst know I was kidding of pretending I did not believe what the courts said. It was what I said to you and landlord that pissed both you off. We really do not know each other and on boards like these take out human contact and people can be misread of what they say and asume what the other person is like. I am what you want me to be I suppose. My experience of other cultures, I would not trade them for gold. People around this world are good people, it just those in charge I have problems with. By your leave....................................................................................................

I probably wouldn't be on a message board full of guys who love football if I "like most women do" (What?) had thin skin.

The joke was god awful because of the nature of this thread, and I wasn't upset, just pointing out the fact that you were wrong. I highly doubt Landlord was at any point pissed off about it and I definitely was it. I just thought you didn't know how to read and was standing up for Blitz because he had already clarified his thoughts in a suitable manner. This post of yours makes it even less believable that you were joking.

Did Blitzfirst think it was funny?

As for the last part, what? I know next to nothing about you or... what I want you to be? Huh? Except the fact that for 2+ pages on here you were a liar.

NebraskaShellback, you shouldn't be posting in this topic anymore after the sh#t you pulled the other day. IMO.

You claimed you were kidding. It was the most god awful "kidding" I've ever seen and in a completely inappropriate place. Sorry if your comments about whether the person saying the N word were White or Black are 10x more annoying now than they would have otherwise been.

Come on now Shellback! Are you truly so unaware as to say something like this (highlighted)?

Yep, most men are the same way too

• Fire 1

Then say that dude. This make you sound ignorant and misogynistic. I'd like to give you more credit than that.

Then say that dude. This make you sound ignorant and misogynistic. I'd like to give you more credit than that.

How about say neither?

If I was thin-skinned I would've said something like "Get off my a$$, Shellback"

Also, don't get too cocky about the "most men" post. I repped you on accident ;)

• Fire 1

For those who need info on wogs and shellbacks. Navy term

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line-crossing_ceremony

http://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=75241

http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/behind-the-strange-and-controversial-ritual-when-you-cross-the-equator-at-sea

This is before we had women included on carriers, tin cans, transport, and such of the journey beyond the equator. Now the women crossing and doing the ceremony I hear. Things change that is for sure.

Probably could use a little more changing there, Archie Bunker.

• Fire 1

How about say neither?

If I was thin-skinned I would've said something like "Get off my a$$, Shellback"

Also, don't get too cocky about the "most men" post. I repped you on accident ;)

:blink: LOL

For those who need info on wogs and shellbacks. Navy term

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line-crossing_ceremony

http://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=75241

http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/behind-the-strange-and-controversial-ritual-when-you-cross-the-equator-at-sea

This is before we had women included on carriers, tin cans, transport, and such of the journey beyond the equator. Now the women crossing and doing the ceremony I hear. Things change that is for sure.

Probably could use a little more changing there, Archie Bunker.

ArchieBunkerandaclassicRussianRoulette-2