Nebraska Volleyball to play 1,500th match in program history

knapplc

There's never a vacant seat in the house, right? I imagine the VB team has far more than 350 sellouts. :dunno:

Not yet. #200 was last year vs. Rutgers. Started in 2001. When I was going to a lot of games in 99-00, I could buy GA tickets for about $1 per game, walk in 45 minutes before first serve and sit in the second row at mid court. Then they took away the floor GA the next year and I got mad and didn't go back. Not the most mature - or smart - move on my part.

Looks like they are only counting regular season matches so it should be at so it would be 209 now. At about 15 home games per year (vs. 7 for football), it will still take about 17 years to catch the football streak (assuming, of course, that both keep going).

• Fire 1

There's never a vacant seat in the house, right? I imagine the VB team has far more than 350 sellouts. :dunno:

Not yet. #200 was last year vs. Rutgers. Started in 2001. When I was going to a lot of games in 99-00, I could buy GA tickets for about $1 per game, walk in 45 minutes before first serve and sit in the second row at mid court. Then they took away the floor GA the next year and I got mad and didn't go back. Not the most mature - or smart - move on my part.

Looks like they are only counting regular season matches so it should be at so it would be 209 now. At about 15 home games per year (vs. 7 for football), it will still take about 17 years to catch the football streak (assuming, of course, that both keep going).

Nice! :thumbs: