Had forgotten how annoying the air raid siren is at Husky Stadium

Flood

Been quite a while since we played there.

That is one of the most godawful irritating sounds on earth.

Agreed. I went to a game there back in 90's (I think when Frost was playing, might have been Crouch...I'm getting old and can't remember sh#t) and my ears literally hurt from the noise and most of it was that damn siren.

Little side story- Went out there with a bunch of brother in laws. Of course like good Husker fans we spotted up at a bar close to the stadium by about 9:00 in the morning and commenced to drinking. The place basically filled up with Husker fans before 10. Well here come all the Huskie fans about 11:00 to 11:30.... Never seen so many people look so distraught and clueless as to where to go next. Yeah it was some big Huskie hangout and we turned it red. No room for the regulars. Ha.

It's annoying alright. At the top of my list is the Boomer Sooner thing their band does in between every offensive play (it seems). Plus every other chance they get. Seems like they play it 100 times a game. Annoying and exhausting.

Agreed, boomer sooner is way over played. Unfortunately, I think our very own Cornhusker band over plays our song too. I find it annoying when they do it when nothing good has just happened. Seems they do it every 5 minutes regardless (so about a 30% as much as OU).