Carl Crawford Nebraska Quarterback

Always thought J Lo was a beast. One of my fave Huskers and IMO, most maligned. A beast though and through.

I think Carl would have greatly increased the survivability of Franks career. He had some "issues", but winning hides a lot of those. I also remember Frank saying had Carl come, J Lo would have been moved to safety and been a wrecking crew.

Who knows what might've been.

Carl Crawford is never healthy playing baseball. What makes everyone so sure he would have actually been healthy enough to be on the field? One thing is for sure, I am glad the Dodgers turned the page from him, even if it means paying him to go away.

Carl Crawford is never healthy playing baseball. What makes everyone so sure he would have actually been healthy enough to be on the field? One thing is for sure, I am glad the Dodgers turned the page from him, even if it means paying him to go away.

I don't think using age 35 Carl Crawford as a barometer for durability is a good idea for predicting college age durability. For kicks, I took a look at Carl Crawford's durability from his age 21 through age 25 seasons (he didn't get called up to the majors until midway through his age 20 season) here are his games played...

2003-151

2004-152

2005-156

2006-151

2007-143

I'm pretty sure he would've been ok.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/c/crawfca02.shtml

• Fire 2