Camp Randall

B1GRED

I remember them yelling at me all goddamn game. Nonstop. Melvin Gordon TD after Melvin Gordon TD...

On my way out of the stadium with about 2 mins left in the 4th, I looked over at a big group of the fans (all genders alike) who had been giving me the hardest time. I told them that they had one hell of a RB and he was a joy to watch, and I wished them good luck with the rest of their season.

"Go f#*k yourself, buddy"

That sums up my trip.

That said, I'm going back this month, so we'll see if I can weather the storm again.

• Fire 2

You will have a great time...I went and never heard anything negative and was never hassled at all. Of course...I am a freaking boss!

You don't stick out if you're really hammered and have on some red. They think you're one of them.

He was probably wearing Jorts and a "Party Naked" cutoff tee.

• Fire 2

I've never been, but I can tell you to expect to be treated with hostility. Badger fans take pride in treating opposing fans like s***.

That's pretty much how my trip went down. Won't be going back there again. Heres how I explained it to people. Imagine a Colorado fan had a baby with a Missouri fan & let a Chiefs fan raise it.

• Fire 1