What Did We Learn-Bye Week

Flood

I learned that luck runs out. Tennessee.

And that the down and out come back. FSU.

Indiana is HARD to beat. In spite of the score, IU held steady with OSU through the 3rd Q and into the 4th.

What did you learn, what do we need to watch and be careful of?

We learned that Chris Petersen can walk on water. The dude can flat out coach some football. He's taken the Washington Huskies from mediocrity to a legit top ten team in just two years.

We learned that Mark Dantonio does not walk on water after all.

• Fire 1

We might be giving Indiana too much credit, I would not be surprised if we beat them like a drum. Indiana has a Tim Beck type play caller, I hope that they try to run outside against us like they did against Ohio State.

Outside?

I noticed that they ran a lot of stretch plays instead of running right at them and they tried some running outside the tackle, Ohio states defense is way too fast to runs plays like that but that is kind of a captain obvious thing for me to say because we all know that.

I doubt Nebraska takes Indiana lightly, I doubted they would take the Hoosiers lightly before their win against Michigan State and before the fight they gave Ohio State. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if the team comes out and beats Indiana soundly. Just seems like everything is lining up for Nebraska for this matchup: we have 2 weeks to prepare for Indiana whereas Indiana only has one week to prepare for Nebraska and is coming off straining wins and strenuous preparations for Michigan State and Ohio State.

In a season where there are so few undefeated teams, I'll take being 5-0, no matter who the wins have come against.

I still think we have the talent to beat Wisconsin and give Ohio State its toughest game to date. I'm betting Ohio State heads into Madison and crushes Wisconsin next week.

I learned that Oregon is terrible and so our signature win isn't that good.

Indiana is better than I thought and has me worried.

Tennessee finally ran out of luck.

Michigan St is very bad at football this year. Weird.

I still believe that we are over rated but I'll take it.

I learned that Oregon is terrible and so our signature win isn't that good.

Indiana is better than I thought and has me worried.

Tennessee finally ran out of luck.

Michigan St is very bad at football this year. Weird.

I still believe that we are over rated but I'll take it.

MSU is back where they were for 50 years...a 6 or 7 win type of team.