RB Garrison Johnson [Syracuse - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

28 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Johnson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• 5 months later...

Kid spoke pretty highly of Nebraska. Sounds like he feels he should have more offers by now and is appreciative of having one from us and SMU. Plays in smaller Texas football sounds like? Says he's a north south runner and not much of a cutter. Man was he right. Kid almost looks for the contact. Has enough wheels to get passed people but he's not going to be breaking any ankles. Reminds me of what we hope Ozigbo could be and has shown from time to time. Physicality in between the tackles should definitely be something we look for, especially in the Big 10. This guy would fit the bill. Just doesn't have the flare a lot of people will be hoping for.

If Graham Roberts stays on the offensive side of the ball, he may be too similar of a running style to consider I'd think. Although I'm not sure we are in a place to be turning backs down at this point.

Sounds like TCU has the potential to be a front runner if they offered?

Edit: Looks almost like an Ozigbo clone. 5'11 and both over 200 pound bull dozers from small level Texas football.

• Fire 1

• Mavric changed the title to RB Garrison Johnson [Syracuse - Signed LOI]