Indiana Game Vision

I don't know what it's been, as I've been skeptical of this team all season. I've been worried about losing literally every game this season. For some reason, I'm not worried about the Indiana game. Here's how I've seen it playing out.

Our guys coming off the bye week, and with all this hype of being the toughest game of the season, hit the ground ready to play. Fairly quickly we go up 14-0 in the first quarter. As has been the case all season, we let off the gas in the second quarter, and Indiana connects on a few good passing drives to get on the board. We get in scoring position once, and settle for a field goal, going into half time 17-7.

We continue our uneventful play going into the 3rd. Indiana gets a field goal early. But we answer with a touchdown. 24-10. As the 3rd quarter wears on, Indiana gets pass happy trying to get on the board, they have a number of big plays, and come up with td, closing the gap to 24-17. Fourth quarter, we kick another field goal 27-17. Indiana has a promising drive end with an Int. and the rout is on. We score a td off it to go up 34-17. We score two more td's one off a fumble during a sack for a final score of 48-17. Indiana QB finishes the day with 2 td's, 2 ints, and a fumble.

• Fire 2

I don't know what it's been, as I've been skeptical of this team all season. I've been worried about losing literally every game this season. For some reason, I'm not worried about the Indiana game. Here's how I've seen it playing out.

Our guys coming off the bye week, and with all this hype of being the toughest game of the season, hit the ground ready to play. Fairly quickly we go up 14-0 in the first quarter. As has been the case all season, we let off the gas in the second quarter, and Indiana connects on a few good passing drives to get on the board. We get in scoring position once, and settle for a field goal, going into half time 17-7.

We continue our uneventful play going into the 3rd. Indiana gets a field goal early. But we answer with a touchdown. 24-10. As the 3rd quarter wears on, Indiana gets pass happy trying to get on the board, they have a number of big plays, and come up with td, closing the gap to 24-17. Fourth quarter, we kick another field goal 27-17. Indiana has a promising drive end with an Int. and the rout is on. We score a td off it to go up 34-17. We score two more td's one off a fumble during a sack for a final score of 48-17. Indiana QB finishes the day with 2 td's, 2 ints, and a fumble.

Wow !!! Thanks, and to think I was worried.

GBR!!! :corndance:corndance:corndance

• Fire 1

Wow !!! Thanks, and to think I was worried.

GBR!!! :corndance:corndance:corndance

Glad to easy your mind haha.

I had a fortune cookie that said something similar.

I agree with all of this.

YOU LIE!

Fortune cookie fortunes don't have enough room for all that.

It's true!

Here's a picture:

nolikes.jpg

:sarcasm