WR Joshua Moore [Texas - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

136 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Moore commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2018 at 08:20 PM

29 minutes ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

People around here are flipping out about this snow(myself included). I'm probably about a 1.5 hour drive from Yoakum. Maybe the excitement helps a little :dunno

Yeah, my students are going nuts. It's kind of amusing. I wouldn't mind it snowing every day JM is supposed to visit elsewhere. 

23 minutes ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

I'm putting onmy heavy jacket when it hits like 60 outside, but that goes both ways pretty easily though. I doubt most people up there could handle the heat and humidity of  summers down here. Not too long ago we hit something like 90 days over 100 degrees in a single year here. 

As someone who lived in Nebraska then went to Georgia for basic, the hot humid weather is definitely no joke but easier to handle than crummy winters for sure.

1 minute ago, RedRedJarvisRedwine said:

Their reactions yes, their driving, not so much!

It snowed here in NC and my wife doesn't want me to leave the house because the driving is so bad... not the roads... the drivers.  I grew up in the Midwest and am used to driving in snow.  But people here can't drive in any kind of weather 

2 hours ago, Army_Allen said:

As someone who lived in Nebraska then went to Georgia for basic, the hot humid weather is definitely no joke but easier to handle than crummy winters for sure.

I'd much rather have cold. You can always put on more clothes, but you can't continue to take them off.

That said, I have always lived in mountain states so...no humidity. I think all of you back East are crazy for living in that stuff.

• Plus1 2
59 minutes ago, runningblind said:

I'd much rather have cold. You can always put on more clothes, but you can't continue to take them off.

That said, I have always lived in mountain states so...no humidity. I think all of you back East are crazy for living in that stuff.

I don't miss the humidity at all. Went home over the summer and felt like a sauna. It's been 20-30s here, pretty much ahead wave for us in December. Global warmuand all that

• Mavric changed the title to WR Joshua Moore [Texas - Signed LOI]
  • seaofred92 unpinned this topic