WR Joshua Moore [Texas - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

136 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Moore commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2018 at 08:20 PM

1 minute ago, Throw Dem Bones said:

Roach with a CB for Florida St... 

So I know many believe Moore sticks with Nebraska as long as Keith Williams is still on board even if Riley is fired. Anyone else believe that to be so?

Or was he so frustrated watching the Northwestern game that he just wants to run as far away as possible.

I hate to beat a dead horse, but if I'm any offensive player who likes Nebraska and then we hire Scott Frost....I think he can keep a lot of these guys. People can bash on K Will all they want, but I would keep him on the staff. 

4 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

I hate to beat a dead horse, but if I'm any offensive player who likes Nebraska and then we hire Scott Frost....I think he can keep a lot of these guys. People can bash on K Will all they want, but I would keep him on the staff. 

Agreed on KW. I think with his recruiting skill and the fact that pro players come to him in the off season for development definitely says something about his coaching ability. I'd love to see at least KW and Parella stick around if sh!t hits the fan.. I guess it would be if MORE sh!t hits the fan

Right now I'm worried Florida will beat us to Frost.. I know this is a frost megathread post but I'm definitely worried we won't get him

Just now, Throw Dem Bones said:

Agreed on KW. I think with his recruiting skill and the fact that pro players come to him in the off season for development definitely says something about his coaching ability. I'd love to see at least KW and Parella stick around if sh!t hits the fan.. I guess it would be if MORE sh!t hits the fan

Right now I'm worried Florida will beat us to Frost.. I know this is a frost megathread post but I'm definitely worried we won't get him

Its unlikely that Williams is kept on staff if Frost is hired.  Frost's offensive coordinator also coaches wideouts.

Just now, worldsworstoutdoorsman said:

Its unlikely that Williams is kept on staff if Frost is hired.  Frost's offensive coordinator also coaches wideouts.

Agreed but see above statement (and megathread) about not getting Frost.. things aren't as easy as "come coach your alma mater, everyone will love you"

But I don't think Moore stays if KW is gone. I think he does flip to FL St if that's the case

Coordinators usually have the ability to coach more than one group of players.  If this was to happen and KW stayed with the widouts  -the OC would find something to keep him busy (we have a nice group of TE's that would love to catch the ball)

Edited by GBRFAN
26 minutes ago, GBRFAN said:

Coordinators usually have the ability to coach more than one group of players.  If this was to happen and KW stayed with the widouts  -the OC would find something to keep him busy (we have a nice group of TE's that would love to catch the ball)

True, but the UCF OC is a former Biletnikoff winner, so that just kind of makes sense. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Joshua Moore [Texas - Signed LOI]
  • seaofred92 unpinned this topic