WR Joshua Moore [Texas - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

136 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Moore commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2018 at 08:20 PM

6 hours ago, Football Guy Bob said:

I’m kind of starting to agree with Sam McKewon when he said there were certain coaches on the last staff that only recruited for themselves.  To build their resume for the next big job.

Idk, time and again we hear how relationships are really big to recruits. All of the relationships built are gone with our staff. Remember that Joshua more had literally an offer from every power 5 school out there. It also does not make sense to re-commit and it seems like his relationship with KW was really big and now he wants to go elsewhere. We did not pursue him hard and that is why we are not in the top 5. Thinking Florida State or Texas on this one, with Oregon on the outside looking in.

Edited by HuskermanMike

1 hour ago, HuskermanMike said:

Idk, time and again we hear how relationships are really big to recruits. All of the relationships built are gone with our staff. Remember that Joshua more had literally an offer from every power 5 school out there. It also does not make sense to re-commit and it seems like his relationship with KW was really big and now he wants to go elsewhere. We did not pursue him hard and that is why we are not in the top 5. Thinking Florida State or Texas on this one, with Oregon on the outside looking in.

Not trying to be a dick, but I don’t think many in this thread care where he goes anymore.

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, HuskerNBigD said:

Very surprised with no A&M. Changing my vote to UT (Texas)

I believe they are full and so he did not get in. I was very surprised by this as well.

14 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I find this unlikely. I think it's a lot more likely he was completely disinterested.

That may be, but I do not recall us ever visiting him. We at least visited Bookie in December and Joshua we never did to my knowledge. So they may have gone hand in hand most likely.

13 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

Not trying to be a dick, but I don’t think many in this thread care where he goes anymore.

We still have the recruiting predictor that many people play so yeah. But to your point, we at least won't see him lining up against us unless it is a bowl game.

Edited by HuskermanMike
7 hours ago, HuskermanMike said:

I believe they are full and so he did not get in. I was very surprised by this as well.

That may be, but I do not recall us ever visiting him. We at least visited Bookie in December and Joshua we never did to my knowledge. So they may have gone hand in hand most likely.

We still have the recruiting predictor that many people play so yeah. But to your point, we at least won't see him lining up against us unless it is a bowl game.

Lol wait, people care about the predictor?

• Mavric changed the title to WR Joshua Moore [Texas - Signed LOI]