Wiscy vs. tOSU

LJsurf41

I saw some stuff that made me think that we have a better chance against tOSU than before this game due to Barrett playing his second stinker in a row. He's more athletic than TA is, but is prone to the same boneheaded mistakes and is in a funk right now. I am still thinking that we will lose that game because it is on the road, but I expect it to be a lot closer than people expect.

As for Wisky I think we match up VERY well against them. Their QB is a game manager who isn't a dual threat and doesn't have a strong arm which makes him inaccurate on his deep throws. We should be able to blitz him and get him to turn the ball over. Not to mention that this was Wisky's A++ game. It was the best that they have played all year and they still lost, there is a good chance this loss will take a huge emotional toll on them. I doubt that we get them at this level of play and if they are, then their coaches and team leaders deserve a lot of credit for getting them over a heartbreaking loss like this.

The key to both is slowing down or stopping the run as it was said in this thread they both looked really good at times running the ball, which means we also should be able to run the ball on both of them. The degree of success is going to be determined by our OL. If it plays the way it did today, they both could get ugly, if they turn in a good performance and we get good TA, we can beat both of them.

^^^^Haha, I love this stuff. Classic college football.

I honestly believe that Ohio State, Michigan, and Wisconsin are probably all five of the best teams in college football. And I think we deserve our top 10 ranking as well. Loving this season.

I don't know how we're going to beat Wisconsin.