Wiscy vs. tOSU

LJsurf41

Both teams look very beatable. They also might crush us.

I think this is good though. We knew Wisky was for real after the way they played Michigan, but we also know they're not invincible. We suspected Ohio State might actually be invincible; that does not seem to be the case. Which is great!

Win or lose -- probably lose -- the Huskers have a chance to show they belong. I think they can do that much.

• Fire 1

Im going to try and find a streaming source. Wiscy defense concerns me. I'm surprised at the score. Wow

Both teams look very beatable. They also might crush us.

I think this is good though. We knew Wisky was for real after the way they played Michigan, but we also know they're not invincible. We suspected Ohio State might actually be invincible; that does not seem to be the case. Which is great!

Win or lose -- probably lose -- the Huskers have a chance to show they belong. I think they can do that much.

We almost have to play a flawless game to win. Especially on offense because that Badger defense is really good.

Yea, I'm going to try and find a strming source to watch it. Check out this Wiscy defense. I'm surprised at the score, tOSU seems mortal after all. I think Wiscy may just be our toughest game this year. :s

I'm trying to figure out if we want Wisky to lose (and thus help our B1G West/Title efforts) or tOSU to lose. Or if we just want lightning to cancel the game and leave it a tie. :)

Regardless, I think we have the kids to win. After today, though, my faith in Langsdorf learning his lessons has been shaken. Our offense is our best defense, but I don't think Langsdorf realizes this via his play calling.

I'm trying to figure out if we want Wisky to lose (and thus help our B1G West/Title efforts) or tOSU to lose. Or if we just want lightning to cancel the game and leave it a tie. :)

Regardless, I think we have the kids to win. After today, though, my faith in Langsdorf learning his lessons has been shaken. Our offense is our best defense, but I don't think Langsdorf realizes this via his play calling.

I'm rooting for Wisconsin but I want Ohio State to win.

• Fire 1