Who is going to be the next coach at Purdue?

Don't care too much about Purdue. However, I Hope it's not fleck, he deserves better. As a WMU grad, it's good to see the program having success. I was always saying fleck should have been on the short list for Nebraska when they were searching. Hell of a coach, has built a great relationship with the community, young, and s great recruiter. Hopefully he stays put for a while.

Maybe a guy like Mike Denbrock, the Notre Dame associate HC and WR assistant. He might become available since Brian Kelly is apparently on the hot seat. It would be Denbrock's first gig as a HC. But it seems like he'd have a leg up on recruiting the Illinois/Indiana area coming from Notre Dame and all.

I feel they won't go with Fleck or anyone from the MAC since that's where Hazell came from. Not a knock on Fleck by any means, I think he's the real deal.

Name to watch out for is Brock Spack. He's had a successful head coaching career at Illinois St., played at Purdue, and was the defensive coordinator under Joe Tiller who was the last coach to make Purdue relevant. I think Purdue is looking at Northwestern and thinking they need their own Pat Fitzgerald and go with Spack. That's who I'm putting my money on.