Could the Purdue game be the one?

I don't follow at all

Sorry, did not mean to confuse the mathematically challenged

"The mathematically challenged" probably have a hard time deciphering what seems like a Mad Lib.

I get your point, but it definitely could have been more concise. Multiple threw me off for a hot second, but what really got my gord was why in the name of Charles Dickens would someone agree to a monetary value before even knowing what they're betting on?

What a stupid post, considering Banker's defense gave up 55 last year to Purdue, and is now on pace to do the same today.

You know, I didn't see any articles in the Nebraska media analyzing the horrific Blackshirts performance last season in West Lafayette.

I guess that's what happens when they still are fixated on rehashing all things Pelini.

I don't follow at all

Sorry, did not mean to confuse the mathematically challenged

"The mathematically challenged" probably have a hard time deciphering what seems like a Mad Lib.

I get your point, but it definitely could have been more concise. Multiple threw me off for a hot second, but what really got my gord was why in the name of Charles Dickens would someone agree to a monetary value before even knowing what they're betting on?

How clumsy of me

What a stupid post, considering Banker's defense gave up 55 last year to Purdue, and is now on pace to do the same today.

You know, I didn't see any articles in the Nebraska media analyzing the horrific Blackshirts performance last season in West Lafayette.

I guess that's what happens when they still are fixated on rehashing all things Pelini.

and this is a good example of something to wait to the end of the game to post, lmao